8×8 Integrated Cloud Contact Center and Communications Driving Global Channel Momentum
8×8, Inc., a leading integrated cloud communications platform provider, today announced that it is experiencing strong channel momentum and growth driven by the 8×8 integrated cloud contact center and communications product. 8×8’s channel-first strategy, centered around the global 8×8 Open Channel Program, is helping channel partners meet increasing demand for cloud solutions that allow mid-market, enterprise and public sector organizations optimize employee and customer engagement.
.@8×8 Integrated Cloud Contact Center and Communications Driving Global Channel Momentum #UCaaS #CCaaS #channel #partners #VARs
The 8×8 Open Channel Program ensures every member of 8×8’s channel community, from Master and Sub Agents to Value Added Resellers (VARs), has the necessary resources to grow their customer base, build new revenue streams and increase profits. For the third quarter of fiscal 2021 ended December 31, 2020, 8×8 reported continued global channel success as partners turned to the 8×8 integrated contact center and communications platform to deliver exceptional value for their customers. Highlights from 8×8’s third quarter include:
- Channel bookings grew 64 percent year-over-year and represented 64 percent of new bookings.
- Channel partners drove eight of the top ten deals, and enterprise Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth of 46 percent.
- Globally across all regions, the 8×8 channel delivered their highest new bookings quarter on record.
- UK channel partners have been instrumental in 8×8’s success with the UK public sector, with the customer base nearly doubling year-over-year.
- The number of partners selling the 8×8 integrated contact center and communications platform grew by over 38 percent year-over-year.
- 8×8 Blitz Day events achieved more than 6X pipeline growth for channel partners.
- Some of the new VARs joining the global 8×8 Open Channel Program include:
- Intelesys, headquartered in Ontario, California.
- Intelliworx, headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- Lantana Communications, headquartered in Arlington, Texas.
- Maverick Networks, headquartered in Pleasanton, California.
- Morgan Birgé and Associates, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
- MVDconnect, headquartered in Mason, Ohio.
- NTS Comms, headquartered in Oldbury, UK.
- Nuvola Distribution, headquartered in Reading, UK.
- Strategic Group, headquartered in Newcastle, Australia.
- VortalSoft, headquartered in Somerset, New Jersey.
Read More: Finding Sales Success In 2021
In addition, 8×8 Senior Vice President & Global Channel Chief John DeLozier was named by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, to the 2021 list of Channel Chiefs. This is the sixth consecutive year he has received this prestigious recognition. The CRN Channel Chiefs list, released annually, recognizes leading IT channel vendor executives who continually demonstrate outstanding leadership, influence, innovation, and growth. 8×8 was also recognized as the 2020 CRN UK Cloud Services Vendor of the Year, and the 8×8 Open Channel Program was awarded the 2020 TechTarget Archer Awards – North America for Best Channel Enablement Program.
“The success of our channel-first strategy is driven by our fantastic partners, who have built strong and trusted long-term relationships with their customers. They are essential in guiding organizations along their digital transformation journey as they move off legacy, on-premises communications and customer engagement systems,” said John DeLozier, Senior Vice President & Global Channel Chief at 8×8. “The channel recognizes the shift to the cloud is a major growth opportunity, and has been instrumental in driving momentum for the 8×8 integrated contact center and communications product. Our investments in the channel, the 8×8 Open Channel Program, and especially our partners, is paying off.”
8×8 Open Channel Program
The 8×8 Open Channel Program ensures that every member of 8×8’s channel community, from Master and Sub Agents to VARs, has the necessary resources to thrive. The partner program offers tiered levels of dedicated resources for lead generation and conversion, as well as highly customizable, white-glove marketing campaigns to reach prospects. The program also includes activities such as blitz days (8×8’s channel pipeline generation initiative), account planning, product demonstrations and custom co-branded prospect events. In addition, 8×8’s best-in-class partner portal, PartnerXchange, allows partners to manage all customer needs, as well as access deal information, certifications and marketing content.
Partner Praise for the 8×8 Open Channel Program
“Organizations rely on us for trusted advice and support. Our mission goes way beyond just a simple transaction but is focused on building long-term client partnerships as we help them move to the cloud to achieve their business objectives,” said Aaron J. Lee, CEO and President of Sales at Maverick Networks. “8×8’s industry-leading integrated contact center and communications solution aligns strategically with the solutions and services we offer. Joining the 8×8 Open Channel Program as a VAR partner will enable us to maximize business opportunities as we deliver the capabilities that our clients need to boost productivity and customer experience in today’s work-from-anywhere environment.”
“We are delighted to join forces with 8×8. We can now offer customers a solution that addresses multiple communication challenges in their business with a single product offer. The elegance and flexibility of the 8×8 platform is a powerful solution for businesses large and small,” said Shawn Grady, Vice President of Sales at MVDconnect.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with 8×8, during a time when demand for cloud communications is imperative. The 8×8 Open Channel Programme offers us the ability to act as a ‘hybrid’ distributor, delivering products through the traditional approach, as well as providing engineering and technical support and a broad range of professional services. Combining the partner programme with the 8×8 integrated cloud communications and contact center solution offers VARs a far-superior proposition than many of our cohorts in distribution,” shares Michael Lloyd, Managing Director, Nuvola Distribution.