TechTarget Archer Awards Honor Leaders in B2B Tech Marketing and Sales in APAC
Seven regional winners excel at leveraging intent data and maximizing the potential of digital programs
TechTarget, Inc., the global leader in B2B technology purchase intent data and marketing services, recognized exceptional technology marketers and sales leaders across Asia Pacific (APAC) with its annual Archer Awards.
While the winners run a variety of different campaigns, they share a focus in taking a digital-first approach and making intent data the foundation of their work.
“These winners all push the envelope to ensure they influence the right prospects at the right time,” said Michael Cotoia, CEO, TechTarget. “They hold partners like TechTarget to a high standard of excellence and we are proud of the measurable results we’ve delivered working alongside them.”
This is the third consecutive year that TechTarget has shined the spotlight on industry accomplishments in APAC as part of its global Archer Award program.
“The Archers go to the most forward-thinking marketing and sales leaders in our industry,” said Jon Panker, Managing Director APAC, TechTarget. “This year’s honorees all understand that their buyers are increasingly researching purchases online and have capitalized on the innovative ways TechTarget enables them to reach technology buyers.”
2021 Archer Award APAC Winners
- Digital Marketer of the Year – Dean Quek, Global Lead for Demand Generation, VMware
- Digital Team of the Year – Red Hat Demand Center APAC
- Priority EngineTM Marketing Team of the Year – Dell Technologies india
- Priority Engine Sales Team of the Year – Dynatrace APAC
- Best Account-Based Marketing Program – EnterpriseDB Asia Pacific & Japan
- Best Demand Generation Program – DocuSign APJ
- Best Thought Leadership Program – Intel Asia Pacific & Japan Territory