Top SalesTech Highlights Of The Week: 27-July-2020: Featuring News From Talkdesk, The Trade Desk, Seismic, 6Sense And More…
What are some of the sales and salestech trends that will dominate the rest of 2020 as the effects of Covid-19 play out? And how will you have to adjust your sales tech and sales strategies to power more revenue during a downtime?
Get answers to these tricky questions in B2B and tech sales from this week’s salestech highlights!
My first piece of advice for sales professionals is to slow down, take a step back, and actually think about the specific challenges and goals the customer has. Customers and prospects today are time poor and distracted by data and too many options, so you must work hard to cut through all that noise. –Tim Foster, Regional Vice President Of Sales At Upland Software
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- CINDE Announces: IBM To Provide Multicloud Management Services
- The Trade Desk Appoints New Chief Revenue Officer
- UiPath Announces Box Integration, Empowers Users And Teams To Automate Repeatable Work
- Accedian And Tranquil Data Form Data Analytics Partnership
- Seismic Named A Leader In Sixth Consecutive G2 Grid Report For Sales Enablement
- 6sense’s Advertising Capabilities Pull Ahead Of ABM Pack With Native Retargeting
- Infosys Named As Global Service Provider Partner Of The Year By ServiceNow
- ON24 Appoints Alex Saleh To Lead The Company’s Revenue Operations Organization
- Demandbase Releases New ABM Findings
- Madison Logic Receives High Rankings In Four Categories
- Adobe, IBM And Red Hat Announce Strategic Partnership
- Talkdesk Raises $143 Million In Series C Funding
- Twilio Welcomes New Chief Information Officer
- Talkwalker Acquires Nielsen Social
- ActiveCampaign Cements Leadership In Customer Experience Automation (CXA)
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Taking the time to truly understand and solve your customers’ pain points seems obvious but is not trivial. To do so, you need true cross-functional collaboration between product-minded customer success managers, who can identify key themes and translate the challenges customers are facing, and the product managers who are vested in your customers’ success. Product cannot operate in isolation; by working together, you will drive the best outcomes for everyone.
From The Team at SalesTechStar
- If you’ve experienced some of these CRM fails, then it’s time to rethink your CRM use!
- Magda Houalla, Director of Marketing Strategy at AspireIQ shares her thoughts on Redefining Customer LTV
- Rodney Perry, General Manager of Datonics writes about – The Benefits And Importance Of Audience Segmentation To Boost Personalization
- Brandon Brown is the founder and CEO of GRIN writes about – The Art Of Influencer Marketing