Top SalesTech Highlights Of The Week: 06-July-2020: Featuring News From Informatica, Gartner, RollWorks, Hootsuite And More…
As businesses reopen and the world still works on a vaccine for Covid-19, sales and marketing teams are racing to meet quotas and build pipeline for the next few quarters. Creative strategies while observing a fair bit of empathy are the base fundamentals for sales and marketing leaders to focus on now.
Catch the latest in technology sales and sales tech in this weekly highlight:
I truly believe that partners have to be the force multiplier for your business and that you have to make it as easy for them to work with you as possible. The best partnerships are built on trust, but also on the value you can deliver to both the partner and the end user. We’ve had a lot of success with partners using our technologies themselves–once they see how it works and “drink their own champagne” so to speak, they are much better equipped to market and promote our products as true believers.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Amplifyer and Chalice Announce New Partnership
- Accenture Receives Partner of the Year Award
- Former Zendesk COO Joins Hootsuite as CEO
- Dialpad Announces Addition to Board of Directors
- MongoDB Hires New CTO
- Informatica Unveils New Innovations to Drive Business Continuity
- Hitachi Vantara Announces New CEO Appointment
- Kustomer Releases New Report
- RollWorks Launches New Account Prioritization Initiative
- Pipeliner is the Only CRM with Sales Thought-leadership
- Gartner Says CMOs Remain Optimistic About Budgets
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
People tend to take for granted the importance the internet technology has in their lives – it is like a utility – they only think about it when it isn’t working. However, there are several big things on the horizon that have the same magnitude of potential the internet did; AI and quantum computing are two prime examples.
From The Team at SalesTechStar
- How about browsing through some of the biggest Tech unicorn start-ups?
- Need tips on crafting better sales presentation in an online selling world?
- A few good tools that can help you with your next online survey!
- A few lessons from running low budget Facebook Ads!
- Is the Key to Post-Crises Communications Offense?
- Do you need low-code CRM solutions?