SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring ZoomInfo, Saleshood and more!
Catch the latest on ZoomInfo’s latest AI-powered sales solution to SalesHood’s latest AI assistant for sellers in this week’s salestech highlight:
Online chat can offer a leg up for personalization and customer engagement. These days, more clients are looking for service providers online, whether that be a contractor, lawyer, or caregiver. Not every customer wants to pick up the phone and call a business, and when they do, it’s often outside of your working hours. Online chat ensures that you still have a medium to engage with those customers.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 05th Feb to 09th Feb
- ZoomInfo Introduces ZoomInfo Copilot, An AI-Powered Solution That Helps Sellers Sell Smarter and Win Faster
- SalesHood Launches AI Assistant For Sales And Marketing Teams To Improve Revenue Execution
- Rocketlane Unveils Propel24 for Onboarding and Professional Services Teams; Goes Hybrid with In-person and Virtual Sessions
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
It’s important to understand the hesitancies around AI adoption. Organizations are quickly realizing the transformative potential of AI tools, but it can be difficult for individual team members to understand these tools and gain the confidence to use them effectively. – Jody Kohner, Executive Vice President of Global Enablement at Salesforce
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on!
- 9 Essential Stages For Every B2B Sales Pipeline
- Some of The Best Sales Engagement Platforms for Financial Institutions
Episode- 193: A Chat on AI with Debbie Braney, Vice President, Demand & Brand Marketing at Glassbox
Episode 192: The Latest in Distributed Commerce with Byron Sorrells, CEO and Co-founder of Dispatch
Episode 191: The Future of Online Shopping with Anh Vu-Lieberman, VP of Conversion Rate and Optimization at Nogin