SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Salesloft, CallRail, Pipedrive and more!
Will app marketplaces dominate the salestech – martech ecosystem? And how will generative AI impact the future of sales and salestech? Catch from this week’s highlights:
The future of app ecosystems and marketplaces is already here. Our customer data shows that salespeople and their teams use dozens of tools to do their job.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 24th to 28th July
- Worldpay from FIS Launches Revenue Boost, Maximizing Ecommerce Potential for Merchants
- ChurnZero Launches AI-powered Customer Briefs
- Vidyard Launches AI-Powered Video Messaging to Transform Sales Engagement
- CallRail launches CallRail Labs to foster continued AI innovation in partnership with SMBs
- Salesloft Survey Shows AI Adoption Soars Among Sales Executives
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
From a technology standpoint, companies in 2023 are turning to SaaS platforms and apps to facilitate a low-cost but high-touch CX. They are connecting Salesforce with Jira/Confluence in the Atlassian workspace so that anyone working out of one of the many Salesforce clouds can benefit from, leverage, and act on the data from any team within the company using Jira and Confluence.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Generative AI, Art of Competitive Intelligence, Feedback Management and more!
- Generative AI: Revolutionizing Marketing and Sales
- LinkedIn Sales Nav – Myths and Best Practices
- Art Of Competitive Account Intelligence In B2B Sales
- Feedback Management Software: Growth, Benefits and Predictions
Episode 176: B2B Marketing Tips with Inbar Yagur, Director of Content and Product Marketing at Lusha
Episode 175: Go-to Market and Marketing Best Practices with Bryan Law, CMO at Zoominfo
Episode 174: B2B Customer Engagement with Mike Molinet, Co-Founder, Thena