SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring SalesIntel, Gladly, ZINFI and more!
From tips on setting the right sales KPIs to understanding more on how AI and ML can boost sales ops processes, this week’s salestech highlight comes action packed with industry insights for you:
AI and ML can increase contact center efficiency in a several ways, such as automating routine tasks, providing real-time insights into customer intent, improving agent training, and enhancing data-driven decision making.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 10th to 14th July
- RightRev Raises $12 Million in Funding to Help Companies Automate Revenue Recognition
- Osa Commerce and Acenda Partner to Create a Unified Source of E-commerce Support and Orchestration
- SalesIntel Announces Partnership with Databricks – Billions of Human-Verified B2B Data Details Now Available Direct to Customers
- ZINFI Releases Complimentary Best Practices Guide on Using AI to Transform Partner Marketing and Sales
- Gladly Introduces Its AI and Automation Customer Service Platform, Gladly Sidekick
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
I think sales leaders should really focus on enablement, training, integration and change management. Enablement and training are of utmost importance when it comes to new technologies, especially AI technologies that will really change how sales teams are used to working. Sales leaders need to provide adequate training and education on how these new AI tools will make their reps’ lives easier.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Headless LMS, AI in Sales, KPIs for AEs and more!
- How Headless LMS can Solve the Retail Training Gap
- AI Won’t Take Your Sales and Marketing Jobs: It’ll Enhance Them
- Automation Best Practices For Better Personalized Campaigns
- Why KPIs for AEs and SDRs should Differ – How to Set KPIs for AEs and SDRs
Episode 174: B2B Customer Engagement with Mike Molinet, Co-Founder, Thena
Episode 173: B2B Revenue Generation Hacks with Justin Schweisberger, Chief Revenue Officer at Pramata
Episode 172: Keeping Sales and Marketing on The Same Page: with Scott Kolman, Chief Marketing Officer at Cresta