SalesIntel Announces Partnership with Databricks – Billions of Human-Verified B2B Data Details Now Available Direct to Customers
Announced at DataBrick’s Data + AI Summit 2023, The Partnership Aims to Help Fuel AI-Driven Go-to-Market Efficiency Using SalesIntel’s Industry Leading B2B Account & Contact Data
SalesIntel, the leading go-to-market intelligence platform in North America, today announced a partnership with Databricks Marketplace. As part of the Databricks Marketplace GA availability celebration at the Data + AI Summit in San Francisco this week, SalesIntel was added to help fuel go-to-market efficiency for B2B teams through AI modeling and analytics combining 1st party and 3rd party data from SalesIntel.
In today’s environment where efficient growth is paramount, go-to-market teams need the expansive high quality B2B data assets SalesIntel provides in their analytics and AI models to effectively compete and win.
“The availability of Salesintel’s B2B intelligence in our Marketplace is a huge benefit to sales, marketing, and revops teams looking to drive efficiency.” Comments Jay Bhankharia, Senior Director, Data Provider Parntershipsat Databricks. “In today’s environment where efficient growth is paramount, go-to-market teams need the expansive high quality B2B data assets SalesIntel provides in their analytics and AI models to effectively compete and win.”
SalesIntel B2B account technographic and contact data available through the Databricks Marketplace includes customized data deliverables representing:
- 300 million unique technology install across 22 million accounts
- – Account targeting details includes 18,000 technologies, nicely organized in a unique and detailed taxonomy comprising of 19 categories, and 172 sub-categories
- – Account news data covering 32 news types over 5 categories spanning over seven-six thousand publishers
- – Account firmographic data for 19 unique variables across these same 22 million accounts
- 90 million email-verified contacts
- – Contact targeting details include +18 million ~95% accurate human-verified contacts and titles focused on influencers and decision makers
Manoj Ramnani, CEO and Founder of SalesIntel, said, “Databick’s Marketplace is an incredible resource for teams on the cutting edge of AI-driven go-to-market analytics. Making SalesIntel B2B account and contact data available on the MarketPlace is a natural fit to help these innovators accomplish their goal of improving pipeline efficiency”.