SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Playvox, Salesloft, Conversica, ServiceNow and more!
In a digital-first selling world, what are some of the top practices that sales leaders need to ensure their teams keep optimizing? Catch more from this latest weekly highlight.
2022 is going to be all about getting more sophisticated about fundamental acquisition and retention strategies. Smarter, more advanced retailers are going to separate themselves from the field by collecting and using data in ways that bring in better, more qualified potential buyers. Whether it’s online or in-store, creating a bigger funnel, acquiring more potential customers, is expensive. The real value comes with using data to acquire more qualified buyers.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 04th to 08th April
- Playvox Unveils Dynamic Capacity Planner At SWPP Annual Conference
- Rattle Raises $26M to Revolutionize the Way Modern Revenue Teams Work
- Salesloft Grows European Revenue by More Than 140%, Headcount To Double In The Region in 2022
- Conversica Announces the Completion of a $25 Million Financing With Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital to Further Its Growth
- Interos Integrates with ServiceNow to Bolster Enterprise Resilience Across Global Supply Chains
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
I’m a strong believer in sales linearity; it’s a great benefit for the company in the long run and a compelling event is seldom based on an end-of-quarter moment. Having your teams focused on linearity is a great catalyst that ensures they make proper use of all the salestech at their disposal, they adhere to processes, and they keep a healthy pipeline. – Dagbert Sansen, General Manager for the Americas at Akeneo
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Benefits of RFP, Identity Management, Sales Enablement and more!
- Building Your Sales Software Stack? Six Key Trends to Know
- Why Sales Success goes beyond Hitting your Number
- AI Driven Sales Tech Pricing and Quote Platforms
- Three Ways Nike’s New OOH 3-D Campaign is Set to Boost In-Store Sales and Retail Sales
- Big Data and AI are Transforming The End-to-End B2B Sales Experience