SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Genesys, Dealhub.io, Bloomreach and more!
How will AI systems serve as domain experts and support the role of future sales people and what will AI powered contact centers be like in future? Catch more via this latest salestech highlight of the week:
Over time, the collective intelligence nature of knowledge and advancements in AI will enable new classes of tasks that we will trust AI to perform for us. In the long-term, AI systems can serve as domain experts on topics and serve as collaborative work partners and communicate with us in the most effective mode that we might prefer and best learn from.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 04th September to 08th September
- Bloomreach Announces First-of-its-Kind, AI-Driven Merchandising Functionality, Enhancing Real-time Search Personalization With Greater Merchandiser Control
- Harmonya Raises $20M Series A to Transform CPG and Retail with AI-Powered Product Data
- Revolutionizing Sales Team Onboarding: Salestable Unveils Cutting-Edge Features to Supercharge Performance
- Genesys and Salesforce Launch AI-Powered Customer Experience and Relationship Management Solution
- Otter.ai Revolutionizes Sales with Groundbreaking AI Assistant: Now Companies Can Leverage AI to Generate More Revenue by Increasing Productivity by Up to 33%
- Kore.ai Launches Intelligent Virtual Assistants for Zoom Contact Center
- McKinsey & Company Teams up With Salesforce to Deliver on the Promise of AI-Powered Growth
- New AI Usage Data Shows Who’s Using AI and Uncovers a Population of ‘Super-Users’
- DealHub.io Introduces DealRoom for HubSpot CRM to Get Buyers and Sellers on the Same Page
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Being a CRO isn’t just about the number. It’s about understanding the customer journey. That starts at awareness and goes all the way through advocacy. Modern CROs need to care about sales, marketing, revenue operations, and support to ensure that the customer experience is strong every step of the way. It’s not just about winning the customer. It’s about keeping the customer and that customer satisfaction and retention is ultimately where the rubber meets the road in the end.- Leandra Fishman, CRO at Apollo.io
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on SalesOps, Holiday Shopping, Product Led Growth and more!
- SalesOps and MarketingOps Tips for B2B Team
- Customer Holiday Shopping Trends for the Online and Offline Niche
- Product Led Growth Models and Customer Led Growth Models: what are they?
- Drive Sales Impact with an Improved Video Outreach Cadence: Here’s How
- The Latest in Retail Ops: How Kiosks, Self-Checkout and Barcode Scanners are Impacting Point of Sales
Episode 181: How Podcasts can Drive Growth in B2B: with Justin Steinman, CMO at Definitive Healthcare
Episode 180: Visual Storytelling Best Practices with Andrew Fingerman, CEO of PhotoShelter
Episode 179: The Impact of Al in Sales and Marketing with Ketan Karkhanis, EVP & GM, Sales Cloud, Salesforce