SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Aircall, Rhetorik, BigCommerce, Zoom and more
The new realities of today’s business dynamics demand an overhaul of concepts and processes for customer facing teams. Track some of the latest trends and evolutions from this latest sales and salestech weekly highlight by SalesTechStar:
There are two primary ways digital identity can help sales teams drive customer engagement initiatives. First, solutions like ours can help ensure that sales and marketing are connecting with the right people on the right channel. Our solutions can, for instance, help identify when a number changes owners, or if a phone number is a landline, VoIP, or mobile number. This intelligence can signal that you need to refresh a customer’s contact information, or if they can receive a text message to that number. Second, digital identity can lower friction in the signup and account creation process without sacrificing security. This is important since customers will abandon signups that have too many steps or hurdles.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 21st to 25th Feb
- Rhetorik acquires Datarista; adds world-class Data Delivery Technology to its global suite of B2B Intelligence and Data Hygiene Services
- Aircall Announces a Strategic Investment From HubSpot Ventures
- Zoom Introduces Category-Redefining Contact Center Solution
- BigCommerce and Elite Partner Digital River Give Merchants the Ability to Unlock Global Sales
- PayPal Ventures, Synchrony, Amex Ventures and Okta Ventures Back Frictionless Checkout Provider, Skipify
- Vymo Raises Series C Funding to Empower Remote Sales Teams
- Salesloft Announces Partnership with Google and Joins Google Cloud Marketplace
- PrettyDamnQuick Raises $6M Seed Round to Expand its eCommerce Checkout-to-Delivery Management Platform in the United States
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Many companies have knowledge management systems that look like the Library of Congress. In business, we need to make our processes as efficient and straightforward as the Interstates. We must prioritize the customer agenda – their goals – over our systems and internal processes.
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on Sales Messaging Tips, Identity Resolution Benefits, Contactless Shopping Trends and more
- Contactless Shopping Trends for 2022: What to Keep in Mind?
- Some of the Biggest Sales Messaging and Sales Positioning Mistakes That Even Top Brands Make
- Enterprise Level Identity Resolution Platforms, their key benefits, mentions and list of top global ones, their growing impact in the B2B industry
- How to Overcome the 4 Biggest Pain Points of an IT Compliance Audit
- A Reflection on the 2021 Holiday Season: What Businesses Can Learn from the Trends and Spending Patterns of Last Year