Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: 22-February-2021: Featuring Pepsico, HP Inc, Xant, Cisco!
In 2021, some of the biggest innovations will involve a greater tech push to eCommerce to ensure better end to end experiences. As providers focus on renewing the customer experience across channels in 2021, how will tech innovators keep up?
Catch more in this salestech highlight of the week!
Sales leaders need to be more intentional about creating 1-1 time with their team members. Good sales leaders have figured out that 1-1 coaching has a much higher multiple of return vs. group coaching. A manager’s job is to find out why someone is great and then coach and work towards each person uniquely to maximize their output. Similarly, they should spend as much, if not more time, with their top performers as they do with those missing quotas. By doing this, they will find ways to empower, add value and coach & develop these employees, which increases the likelihood of them hitting goals and decreases the likelihood that they will lose these top performers to turnover.
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 15th to 19th Feb 2021!
- Zeta Appoints Neej Gore to Chief Data Officer to Lead Global Data & Analytics
- Kaon Interactive Names John Heffernan Chief Operating Officer
- Qorus Joins with Highspot to Enable Personalized and Efficient Proposal Responses
- PepsiCo Chooses e.fundamentals to Power its Ecommerce Growth in Europe
- Databricks Partners With Google Cloud to Deliver its Platform to Global Businesses
- HP Inc. Appoints Marie Myers as Chief Financial Officer
- XANT Releases Lead Response Report with Data from 55 Million Sales Interactions
- InMarket Releases its Breakthrough Moments List of Best-Performing Campaigns for the Second Half of 2020
- Reprise Raises $17 Million Series A From Bain Capital Ventures
- Nielsen Rolls Out ID Resolution System For Global Attribution Measurement
- quantilope Appoints Former Kantar Chief Client Officer, Hugues Dumouza, As new Head Of US Research Consulting
- Delta Air Lines Taps IBM for Cloud Expertise and Red Hat Hybrid Cloud Platform
- Leadspace and ZoomInfo Partner to Power Efficient Go-To-Market Motions
- Cisco Completes Acquisition of IMImobile PLC
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
The holistic view of the impact go-to-market initiatives allow leaders to pinpoint what’s working and what’s not, and then take action in real-time. In our rapidly changing reality, this kind of business agility is crucial. -Haley Katsman, VP of Revenue Enablement at Highspot
Top Articles on Data Modernization, Customer Data, Upcoming Tech Trends for 2021
- How To Use Video Marketing To Make Your Brand Stand Out
- Biggest Tech Trends Redefining the B2B Market In 2021: Data Modernization and Monetization
- Customer Data: Is it Secure in the Cloud?
- Point Of Sale Technologies And Systems Redefining B2C Customer Experiences
Grab more Takeaways on Sales and Marketing to Boost Business Output Through 2021: