Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: 17th May-2021: Featuring Xactly, Talkdesk, SugarCRM and more!
Why should sales people and sales leaders focus more on improving their data processes and data quality issues? Catch more sales tips, trends and insights into current day sales challenges with industry leaders in this weekly sales tech highlight!
Prospecting tools that help automate the lead generation process have really helped change the game. Not only when we talk about speed and agility but accuracy as well. – Dan Fleetwood, President, Research & Insights Platform at QuestionPro
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 10th May to 14th 2021!
- Xactly Launches Xactly Transform to Accelerate Revenue Transformation
- The Container Store and Narvar Partner to Transform the Post-purchase Ecommerce Experience for Customers
- SugarCRM Garners Gold Stevie® Award Winner Honors for Best New Product – Relationship Management in 2021 American Business Awards®
- 3CLogic Collaboration with ServiceNow set to Transform Customer Service and Contact Centers
- Gridspace Partners with Google Cloud to Deliver its Voice Observability and Automation Platform to Contact Centers
- Talkdesk Flexible Shopping Solution Helps Retailers Break Down Channel Silos
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Today, a sales rep’s world is different. Prospects are now far more educated before they ever have their first conversation with a rep. Most prospects can see at least a short online demo, get some idea about pricing, read all about others’ experiences with a product on sites like G2, and do a few backchannel references by matching customer logos on a vendor’s website with connections on LinkedIn. The value a salesperson provides isn’t in controlling the flow of data in return for information. It’s more as a trusted resource that can paint the picture for how a product can be an integral part of that prospect’s vision of the future. If you ask me, it’s a much more interesting, challenging, and fulfilling role. –Allen Pogorzelski, Vice President, Marketing at Openprise
Top Articles on Sales Data, Sales Enablement:
- How Marketers Can Leverage Sales Enablement to Close the Engagement Gap with Buyers
- The Benefits of Zero-Party Data for Marketing and Sales Teams
- Are Your Collaboration Tools Inclusive?
- SalesTech Vendors Making Waves in APAC
- Top Sales Metrics You Should Be Tracking