Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: 09-November-2020: Featuring Oracle, Teradata, Mastercard, Infor And More!
Data and Analytics drive better impact for sales and marketing teams. While better data management strategies and data governance measures will take more of the spotlight in the next few months, to ensure that every sales and marketing activity is always backed by the right data driven tactics, what should teams be keeping in mind?
This weeks Sales and technology highlights can give you the lowdown!
Virtual events don’t need to try to simulate the real-world situation. Instead, they need to understand this is a new world and new experience. Innovative UI/UX, break-out sessions, virtual proximity technology, and other innovations are going to drive this sector.
–Scott Lasica, Chief Sales Officer at Stream
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- CM Group Acquires Selligent Marketing Cloud
- Russell Griffin Joins AudioEye as Chief Revenue Officer
- The Trade Desk Adds Nielsen to Unified ID 2.0 Initiative as Advertisers Seek Upgrade to Cookies
- Oracle Helps Communications Industry Drive Better Customer Experiences
- New Teradata Executives Bolster C-suite
- Twilio Completes Acquisition of Segment, the Market-leading Customer Data Platform
- Wipro and AWS Announce the Launch of Wipro AWS Business Group to Accelerate Growth
- Shipt and Mastercard Team Up to Provide Consumers a Delivery Promotion this Holiday Season
- Infor Develops Contactless Ordering Solution for Hospitality Industry
- Zoom Appoints Janet Napolitano to Board of Directors
- SalesLoft Announces Partnership With Leading Account-Based Platform 6sense
- Firstsource Partners with Uniphore to Deliver Exceptional Customer Experience Leveraging their AI and Automation Technology
- ZoomInfo Acquires EverString to Expand Its Breadth of Company and Contact Data
- Clari Appoints Steve Gentry as Chief Security Officer
- Cincom® and Purely CRM Announce Partnership
SalesTech QnA With The Expert
A recent Gartner study found human decision making is increasingly inadequate given our expanding digital world. According to Gartner, “Data science and especially ML excel in solving highly complex, data-rich problems.” The advent of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation all offer game-changing capabilities for many large, global organizations – and the data required for the success of these solutions is vast and ever-changing.
Top Articles on Effective Lead Generation Strategies, Creating Dynamic Content and Staying Agile in a Remote Selling World
- 8 Handy Tools for Sales Reps when Working Remote!
- How can your Sales Team Stay Agile In a Remote Working World?
- Is Dynamic Content Key to Better Engagement?
- 6 Effective Tips to Help B2B Marketing and Sales Teams Generate Higher-Quality Leads
- Influencers vs. Ambassadors: What’s the Difference?
What Should Sales and Marketing Teams Keep in Mind for the Rest of 2020? Catch these conversations where leaders from Chili Piper, PopIn, Zilliant (and more!) share some thoughts.