Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: 07-December-2020: Featuring Conversica, ServiceNow, Uber, Seismic And More!
Even though Covid-19 has taught marketing and sales teams to rethink many of the processes they have, despite these new adjustments to today’s remote marketing and selling culture, there will always be a need for a Field Sales team despite a lack of in-person meetings. How will sales teams adapt to build bigger and more valuable deals in a remote world until things crawl back to a semblance of pre-Covid sales days? Find out from the experts:
Tech sales will always continue to be a very important part of making great products successful. Because, without someone to tell the product story, great products sit on the shelf or don’t have enough money to invest in engineering and get beaten by mediocre products. Right? Look at Microsoft Windows. –Denis Murphy, Chief Revenue Officer at Couchbase
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Conversica Names Former Tableau CMO, Elissa Fink, to Join Its Board of Directors
- ServiceNow Names Enterprise Software Veteran John Ball to Lead Customer Workflow Business
- Uber Completes Acquisition of Postmates
- Seismic Acquires Grapevine6 and Launches Seismic LiveSocial
- Salesforce Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Slack
- Zylo Expands C-suite with Salesforce and Conga Veterans
- Pinterest and Google Executive Joins ActiveCampaign as First Chief Customer Officer
- Pipedrive Makes eSignature a Norm
- Terminus Names Enterprise Software Veteran, Daniel Incandela, as Chief Marketing Officer
- ZoomInfo Launches Privacy Clusters to Future-Proof Intent Data
- Twilio Segment Highlights Future of CDP Industry in New Report
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Remote communication devices are the new frontier for customer engagement. In addition, AI is helping sales reps make better decisions by making more out of enterprise data. A good CRM, AI-powered sales enablement tools and remote communication solutions are the foundational elements of a good tech stack.
Top Articles on B2B Sales and Communication Techniques to Help Drive Better Customer Interactions!
- Making it Personal: Reinvesting Unused Travel Budget Into Useful Sales Tech
- Future of Mobile DSPs in the Post-IDFA World
- How Brands Can “Create Comfort” to Make the Online Register Ring This Holiday
- Benefits of Interactive Sales Presentations in B2B Sales
- Driving Sales Strategies With The Right Sales Intelligence
Explore the State of Technology Sales and Tips to Streamline Marketing and Sales Efficiencies with Leaders from Zilliant, Pipedrive, TeamViewer, Acoustic and more!