Sales Technology Highlights f The Week: 19th-April-2021: Featuring Chili Piper, TeamViewer, Chorus.ai, Vonage and more!
Digital transformation trends and technologies are redefining not just sales and marketing experiences across a multitude of industries, they are also changing how online shoppers are interacting with brands, leading to revamped end-to-end customer experiences.
Catch more in this weekly salestech highlight!
Product is everything – having a good tech solution can make or break a company. Meanwhile, having a well-known brand can only get you so far. Just look at the old school banks that are losing business because their tech hasn’t kept up. –NikhitaHyett, MD, Europe at BlueSnap
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 12th April to 16th April 2021!
- Maropost’s $60 Million Acquisition of the Australian E-Commerce Platform, Neto
- Verizon Business wins Frost & Sullivan 2021 North American Product Leadership Award for Contact Center Hub
- TeamViewer Engage: New Browser-based Customer Engagement Suite Offering a Fully Digital Interaction From Contact to Contract
- Chorus Lauded by Frost & Sullivan for Reimagining CRM Systems for Sales Teams
- Aleran Software Launches New B2C E-Commerce Solution, Shopsy
- Vonage Launches Visual Engagement to Enhance Agent and Customer Experience with Native Video in the Contact Center
- Catalina’s New Digital Circular Personalizer Drives Strong Incremental Sales For Retailers
- Atrium Raises $13.5 Million to Revolutionize Data-Driven Sales Management
- Apollo Announces Appointment of SantoshSharan as President and COO
- With 71.7% of Americans Planning In-Person Events in 2021, Restaurants And Venues Need To Prepare For Bookings To Heat Up
- Syntax Expands Global Presence and SAP on AWS Capabilities Through Acquisition of Linke
- ZoomInfo Named a Leader Among B2B Marketing Data Providers by Independent Research Firm
- Meeting Automation Platform Chili Piper Gets Spicy With $33MM from Tiger Global
SalesTechQnA with the Expert
Sales and marketing alignment is critical for any organization, and many sales tech platforms are making it easier to meet the needs of both teams.
This is especially true when it comes to sales enablement and sales content management. For example, marketing teams need to make sure the content they generate is not only discoverable, but useful to sales teams. Many platforms today allow sales managers, sales enablement pros and marketers to gather and mine analytics from coaching, collateral usage, and call performance metrics to tie actions with outcomes.-Mark Magnacca, President and Co-founder at Allego
Top Articles on Intelligent Sales, The future of AI in Sales and Remote work risks in Sales:
- How To Change When Change Is Hard
- Remote Work Doesn’t Mean The Risk Is Remote
- The Hidden Fees of Fraud
- How Intelligent Business Plans Can Forge Stronger B2B Relationships
- In the Future AI And Web Scraping Will Go Hand-in-Hand