Engagement Labs’ Ed Keller to Webcast Live at Virtual Investor Conferences Series on July 12
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences bring investor communications to an extensive retail investor audience network
Engagement Labs‘ CEO Ed Keller will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on 12 July 2018. Engagement Labs is an industry-leading data and analytics firm that provides social intelligence for Fortune 500 brands and companies. The Company’s TotalSocial® is the only platform that focuses on the entire social ecosystem by combining powerful online (social media) and offline (word of mouth) data with predictive analytics.
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time — both in the presentation hall as well as the association’s “virtual trade booth.” If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
Recent Company Highlights
- Innovative social data and analytics platform providing social intelligence for the Fortune 500 brands and companies
- The TotalSocial Platform uniquely integrates online and offline data with predictive analytics
- TotalSocial Platform surpassed CAD $7M in sales after only 18 months in the market
- Fortune 500 client base spans 10 categories including telecom, beauty and personal care, retail and apparel, media, technology, sports, financial, health and nutrition, food and beverages, and agencies.
- The release of TotalSocial version 3.0 incorporates artificial intelligence (AI) and a machine learning engine to provide speed and accuracy
Currently, Engagement Labs provide social intelligence for Fortune 500 brands and companies. The Company’s TotalSocial® platform focuses on the entire social ecosystem by combining powerful online (social media) and offline (word of mouth) data with predictive analytics. Engagement Labs has a proprietary ten-year database of unique brand, industry and competitive intelligence, matched with its cutting-edge predictive analytics that use machine learning and artificial intelligence to reveal the social metrics that increase marketing ROI and top-line revenue for its diverse group of clients.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire’s leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting’s extensive retail investor audience network.