Extensiv Enlists Pitney Bowes to Help Make Small Parcel Shipping Easier for 3PLs
Extensiv’s 3PL Warehouse Manager customers will benefit from new shipping solutions to support ecommerce needs
Extensiv, a technology leader focused on delivering omnichannel software solutions for warehouse, inventory, and order management, and Pitney Bowes, a global shipping and mailing company, announced a joint service to benefit third-party logistics (3PL) providers in the ecommerce space. Extensiv customers leveraging the Extensiv Parcel API will now benefit from additional ecommerce logistics services provided by Pitney Bowes. The joint offering, available in time for peak 2022, provides faster response times for high-volume label production, guaranteed delivery on qualified expedited shipments, multiple payment options, and easy returns.
“Pitney Bowes is proud to partner with Extensiv to help make ecommerce logistics easier for 3PLs,” said Patrick Allard, Chief Revenue Officer of Pitney Bowes. “Leveraging the physical and digital capabilities of both companies, Extensiv customers will benefit from more efficient label production, delivery guarantees, flexible payment options and cost savings.”
“Adding Pitney Bowes to the Extensiv ecosystem demonstrates our continued goal to provide 3PLs with more connected software, reduced shipping costs, and the most competitive offerings to keep their customers happy,” said Dan Salazar, Chief Revenue Officer of Extensiv. “Our industry-leading technology combined with Pitney Bowes’ trusted transportation will streamline the delivery experience for high-volume 3PL warehouses and their customers, saving everyone time and money.”
The joint offering with Pitney Bowes follows the general release of the Extensiv Parcel API, a connected shipping solution for Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager that provides greater choices and efficiency across shipping providers. The partnership will make Pitney Bowes shipping capabilities available to Extensiv’s network of over 1,500 connected 3PLs and Extensiv’s warehouse management software available to Pitney Bowes clients.
Extensiv 3PL Warehouse Manager is a SaaS-based paperless warehouse solution for 3PLs that offers ecommerce and omnichannel fulfillment functionality designed to support high-volume shipping. It creates a seamless ecommerce and omnichannel fulfillment experience for 3PLs looking to reduce manual and paper processes, increase order accuracy, improve operational efficiency, and reduce shipping costs. The Extensiv Parcel API is included as a part of 3PL Warehouse Manager’s Small Parcel Suite.
Features available through the joint offering from Extensiv and Pitney Bowes include:
- High-volume processing: Efficiently print batches of 1,000 or more Pitney Bowes shipping labels.
- Guaranteed delivery: Pitney Bowes guarantees delivery on qualified expedited shipments.
- Payment options: Flexible payment options include prepayment (ACH, check by mail, and prepay accounts) and post-pay (line of credit) options.
- Easy returns: Merchants and 3PLs can set up a fully brandable, entirely configurable self-service return portal.
- Full suite of Pitney Bowes small parcel services: All of the core Pitney Bowes services are supported, including Designed Delivery (Expedited and Standard), Designed Returns, and Designed Cross-Border.
- Efficient network design: Pitney Bowes offers cross-border delivery services, regional courier and global carrier partnerships, supported by a network design with hybrid, multi-service hubs.