maaiiconnect: How to Transform Customer Experience With Technology
Happy customers drive sales(maaiiconnect). Recent research finds that customers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience (CX). As customers are no longer only comparing products and prices, CX is the key differentiator that businesses are competing on. But investing in the right software to improve CX isn’t easy when people take into account customer interactions across various channels and touchpoints. 96% of people think businesses need to improve communication. Many brands are failing or falling behind due to poor touch point experiences, and it’s clear that a lot of desperate situations could have been avoided with better CX and communication tools.
maaiiconnect provides businesses with an all-in-one solution for customer engagement and internal collaboration. By choosing the right solutions and investing in the right tool, a business can strive for digital maturity and thrive for decades to come.
What should businesses consider?
Start asking some hard questions to get to the bottom of the current situation.
1. What do customers need? What channels are they using, now and in the future?
2. Is there a need for external or internal communication tools? Or both?
3. Is there old/ current data and conversations to migrate?
4. What data and analytics are needed? How can these reports support the business decision?
5. What tangible impact will it have on sales and customer experience?
6. Is it secure? Where is the data stored, and is there end-to-end encryption?
7. What is the timeline for implementation? When is it needed?
Identify and prioritise the must haves, and need nots. Make use of free plans and trials to experience the tools first-hand before committing. maaiiconnect Essentials Plan is a free package with all the web-based communication features needed to create powerful customer experiences.