Cloudinary to Host 4th Annual ImageCon 2020: A Digital Experience
Companies are constantly looking for new ways to engage customers. From 3D imagery to shoppable videos, today’s Visual Web offers a variety of opportunities to do just that. For its fourth annual ImageCon conference, being held for the first time virtually from July 27-30, Cloudinary will bring together digital experts from around the world to explore best practices and innovative approaches to the Visual Web and the emerging Visual Economy.
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview With Mehmet Eroglu, Chief Commercial Officer Of Foxxum GmbH
Designed to help brands, developers and marketers take advantage of the Visual Web, the conference will offer an interactive 30-minute session on each of the four days. Attendees can watch live keynotes, ask questions of the speakers, be brought “virtually” on stage and learn best practices for creating greater user engagement through the use of digital assets, including images and videos. Cloudinary will also offer more than 10 on-demand sessions, during which media and developer experts from within and outside Cloudinary will provide practical tips and advice on how to make the most of media assets.
Read More: “Startup As A Masterpiece”: Skolkovo Foundation To Hold Startup Village Livestream ’20, The Largest Free Virtual International Tech Conference Of The Year
Conference speakers will include:
- Duncan Wardle, Former Disney EVP of Creativity & Innovation; TED Talk Alum
- Lilly Singh, New York Times Bestselling Author and Actress
- Charles Duncan, Technical Project Manager, Disney Parks & Resorts
- Beckley Mason, Executive Director of Playmaker, Bleacher Report
- Alexander Wack, Product Manager, Finalsite
- Ramakrishnan Annaswamy, Director of Architecture, Digital Experiences, The Children’s Place
- Ire Aderinokun, COO & VP Engineering, BuyCoins, and Cloudinary Media Developer Expert
- Georgi Kadrev, CEO, Imagga Technologies
- Chang Li, VP of Technology, Publicis Sapient
- Tim Benniks, Director of Web Development, Valtech
- Doug Sillars, Freelance Developer Advocate
- David Fonnegra, Director of Technology, Matter Supply Co.
- When: Monday, July 27 through Thursday, July 30, 2020
- Where: Fully online; registration is free and open to all
- Who: All those interested in the art and science of visual storytelling – developers, designers, architects, content managers, digital marketers and C-suite executives
Read More: Quotient Partners With Shipt To Enable Consumer Savings With Digital Coupons