Propel Announces Enhanced Product 360 Capabilities for Frictionless Supplier Collaboration and Improved Enterprise Productivity
Spring ‘22 Release includes general availability of Supplier Community and powerful new workflow engine
Propel, creator of the Product 360 cloud solution, announced platform enhancements that streamline product value chain productivity – both inside and outside the organization. The new Supplier Community is a secure solution for role-based collaboration with worldwide suppliers and contract manufacturing partners at every level. Other features in the Spring ‘22 release enhance and accelerate productivity by extending workflows and approvals to business processes, ensuring competency and compliance across all stakeholders.
“Many of today’s product companies are struggling with challenges they’ve never had to face – hybrid workforces, supply shortages, demand for personalization, and hyper-volatile material costs – to name just a few,” said Ray Hein, CEO of Propel. “By creating secure, virtual connections between internal departments and supply chain partners, our Supplier Community provides faster visibility into these issues, helping avoid costly delays and ensuring customer delight with quality products and on-time deliveries.”
@PropelPLM releases enhanced Product 360 capabilities for frictionless supplier collaboration and improved enterprise productivity
Built on Salesforce, Propel delivers data access and role-based collaboration across the entire value chain to boost enterprise productivity. The Supplier Community expands that access in a secure, cost-effective way to manage supplier onboarding, continuous performance monitoring, and immersive collaboration.
“With Propel, we can focus on what we do best – launching innovative products for our customers – rather than administrative processes and tasks. Propel enables a streamlined, highly collaborative, flexible approach that informs each stakeholder throughout the product development process,” said Tom Nogueira, SVP Operations, Desktop Metal, a global leader in additive manufacturing technologies for mass production. “With Propel’s new Supplier Community, we can actively engage with our supplier partners to identify and avoid potential component shortages and delays to ensure our 3D printers are developed and produced on time, and at volume, for additive manufacturers.”
Other Product 360 productivity and user experience improvements in the Spring ‘22 release include:
- Enhanced workflow capabilities that add security, reportability and auditability to any business process, enabling users to work more efficiently and collaboratively within a single system. Examples include Voice of the Customer initiatives to capture product innovation ideas, and streamlining return material authorization orders to build brand loyalty during critical touchpoints in the customer journey.
- Document management templates that automatically sync metadata into content and forms, to reduce clicks, support consistent branding, and ensure document-rich environments process vital product information quickly – all while eliminating clerical errors.
- Flexible training schedules that allow teams to proactively review and train on business procedures before they are implemented to ensure high competency, and avoid non-conformances.
- Optimized deliverables and activities tools that provide improved organization and traceability by simplifying how to review key records’ deliverables, and making it easier to access deliverable attachments from any view.
- Customizable options that streamline the user experience, reduce clicks and accelerate timelines such as support for bulk edits, personalized table views, configurable columns, archiving projects, project import/export, Gantt charts, etc.