Groove Is the Highest-Rated Sales Engagement Platform on G2 for Three Years in a Row
G2’s Fall 2021 Reports rank Groove #1 in customer satisfaction in five sales tech categories; Groove named a Leader in Revenue Operations and eight other categories
Groove, the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce®, announced that G2’s Fall 2021 Grid Report for Sales Engagement has ranked Groove #1 in customer satisfaction for 12 consecutive quarters. In total, Groove is the highest-rated platform in five sales tech categories: Sales Engagement, Email Tracking, Outbound Call Tracking, Account Data Management, and Sales Intelligence. G2 also named Groove a Leader in the new Revenue Operations Grid as well as eight other sales tech categories.
“This is a huge achievement in any category, but especially in one as highly competitive as Sales Engagement. The data from Groove’s verified reviews really underscores the partnership that Groove has been able to establish with its customers.”
G2’s Fall 2021 Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software ranks the performance of 59 different sales engagement platforms. Groove outranked its competition across all customer satisfaction rating categories.
– 94% would recommend Groove
– 96% find it easy to do business with Groove
– 95% affirm the quality of Groove’s customer support
– 93% believe Groove meets all of their requirements
– 93% say Groove is headed in the right direction
– 93% say Groove is easy to use
– 92% say Groove is easy to set up
MOMENTUM LEADER IN FIVE SALES TECH CATEGORIES
Groove was also named a Momentum Leader in Sales Engagement, Revenue Operations, and three other sales tech categories. Leaders in G2’s Momentum Grid rank in the top 25% of all providers based on a variety of momentum and customer satisfaction factors.
- Sales Engagement – The leading platform for enterprises using Salesforce, Groove specializes in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration.
- Revenue Operations – Groove’s advanced activity capture produces comprehensive revenue insights for more accurate forecasting, pipeline management, and collaboration.
- Email Tracking – Groove’s Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 integration auto-logs every email in real-time, eliminating sync errors and data latency.
- Outbound Call Tracking – Groove’s app-based OmniDialer automatically logs calls, transcripts and SMS messages, including call notes, outcomes, and next steps.
- Account Data Management Software – Groove’s Salesforce-native platform ensures better data hygiene, fewer duplicates, no sync errors, and always-current data.
“With the release of G2’s Fall 2021 Grid for Sales Engagement, Groove has now defended its status as the highest-rated platform for three straight years,” said Tom Pringle, Vice President of Market Research for G2. “This is a huge achievement in any category, but especially in one as highly competitive as Sales Engagement. The data from Groove’s verified reviews really underscores the partnership that Groove has been able to establish with its customers.”
“When I co-founded Groove, the number one goal was to build a sales engagement platform that our customers would love using, and that’s why this three-year milestone as the top-rated sales engagement platform on G2 is so rewarding,” said Chris Rothstein, CEO and Co-Founder of Groove. “It’s also great to see Groove as a leader in G2’s new Revenue Operations category, as this is one area of sales tech that has truly become indispensable within the last few years. Customer satisfaction is essential to adoption, and I think that’s one of the main reasons that Groove benefits from such high user counts and adoption rates.”
PRODUCT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS FROM VERIFIED USERS
The following are just some of the things Groove’s customers are saying about its platform in verified reviews on G2:
- “When we implemented Groove, our reps picked it up immediately. That was not the case with previous tools.”
– Mitch T., Sales Enablement Manager, Brooksource
- “When trying to contact a large number of existing customers, Groove Flows makes it much easier to gain traction from interested customers and saves me more time.”
– David G., Senior Account Executive, FundingCircle
- “Groove’s integration with Salesforce gives me full visibility into customer engagement.”
– Dean L., Marketing Manager, 8×8
Read More: Remote Work Doesn’t Mean The Risk Is Remote