Ermetic Reports Record Growth in 2021
Ermetic, a leading cloud infrastructure security company, today announced record business results for 2021 that include growing revenues by 800%, increasing its customer base by 6X and quadrupling headcount. The company also raised $70M in new funding, bringing its total financing to $100M.
.@ErmeticSec reports record growth in 2021 for cloud infrastructure security platform with new highs for revenues, customers and headcount while raising $70M in new funding
“2021 was a breakout year for Ermetic, where we surpassed all our financial goals,” said Shai Morag, CEO of Ermetic. “Cloud infrastructure is becoming the new datacenter and companies recognize they are responsible for protecting it from unauthorized access and data theft. We expect to grow from 110 to 170 employees within six months to keep up with demand.”
Ermetic has hundreds of customers including Alkami, AppsFlyer, Beth Israel Lahey Health, Dataminr, IntelyCare, IronSource, Latch, Riskified, Symphony Talent, Tyler Technologies, and Wex. With the help of its recent $70M series B funding round, the company will accelerate its growth pace in 2022 in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
The Ermetic platform provides comprehensive cloud infrastructure security that spans asset discovery of all cloud resources and identities, automated remediation of risk for attack surface mitigation, shift left policy enforcement, anomaly detection and audit for regulatory compliance. Ermetic’s identity-first architecture provides deep visibility for both cloud infrastructure entitlement management (CIEM) and cloud security posture management (CSPM) in one integrated platform.
In addition to the financial results listed above, Ermetic achieved the following milestones last year:
- Appointed Toby Buschini Vice President of Worldwide Sales.
- Partnered with the IDSA (Identity Defined Security Alliance)
- Received AWS Advanced Technology Partner status along with ISV Partner Path Confirmed status in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN).
- Accepted into the AWS ISV Accelerate Program to deliver identity-first infrastructure security solutions for AWS users.
- Received SOC 2 Type II and SOC 2 Type I Certifications of the Ermetic platform.
- Named a 2021 SINET16 Innovator
- Shai Morag named a Top 25 Cybersecurity CEO by The Software Report
- Named a Top 100 company in Accel 2021 Euroscape
- Selected Best Cloud Infrastructure Entitlements Management (CIEM) solution in 2021 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards
- Named a 2021 CRN Top Emerging Vendor in Security