Edify More Than Doubles Last Year’s Revenue in Q1
Edify Labs (edify.cx), the customer experience software company that makes business communications feel more like personal ones, announced that the company has exceeded its growth expectations for the first quarter of fiscal year 2022 with a total revenue increase of 120% over all of FY2021.
In Q1 FY2022, Edify:
- Signed its largest multi-million-dollar contract to date: This new logo will use nearly every aspect of Edify Huddle to streamline internal communications among employees and help agents better serve its financial services customers.
- Secured new logo customers across several industries including financial services, health care, entertainment, and software
- Increased average deal size by 60% compared to FY21.
- Expanded business with existing users including a global retail brand that grew by 300% in Q1.
- Increased total revenue by 120% over all of FY2021 in a single quarter.
“If there was ever a time that ‘the way you always did it’ in customer service doesn’t work anymore, that time is now and that’s the challenge Edify is here to help companies tackle,” said Cameron Weeks, co-founder and CEO, Edify Labs. “Brands know customer experience affects their bottom line and they’re no longer interested in settling for anything less than contact center software that makes employees love what they do and keeps customers coming back for more. This was a great way to kick off a new fiscal year and we’re looking forward to continuing this trajectory.”
Edify Huddle unites contact center (CCaaS), unified communications (UCaaS), and real-time communications (CPaaS/API) functionality in a single, cloud-native software solution that lets users move seamlessly among channels within one conversation.
This gives agents the ultimate flexibility to serve customers faster and more completely from within a single pane of glass. Edify Huddle ML delivers comprehensive cloud-native omnichannel business communications with machine learning and built-in UC for $7 per user/day. Edify Huddle Office delivers unified communications for $10 per user/month.
Read More: The Hidden Fees of Fraud