AI-Powered Marketing Operations by Metadata.io to Provide Improved Digital Marketing Results
One of the leading AI-powered Marketing Operations platforms, Metadata.io announced new features for B2B marketers. Marketers can now automatically execute Digital Advertising campaigns to get predictable lead flow. Better retargeting, integration, UX, data capture, and analytics now form the backbone of the system building on new targeting, optimization, and multivariate experimentation support.
A “Super-Brain” to Optimize Digital Marketing Campaigns
The patented AI engine from Metadata acts as a “super-brain.” It smartly boosts Digital Marketing campaigns by running operations at a scale that would not be humanly possible. The entire process is automated. The platform identifies target prospects automatically. Then, it performs multivariate tests and operational responsibilities. Thus, it helps optimize Digital Marketing campaigns in real-time to positively impact the ROI.
The company has provided exceptional services by delivering actual demand backed by MQLs and predictable pipeline. Renowned organizations like Nexmo, Nutanix, and Splunk have employed Metadata’s AI-powered Marketing Operations platform.
Gil Allouche, CEO of Metadata said, “Metadata.io aims to deliver AI-powered Marketing Execution technology that will forever change Marketing Operations. Today’s CMOs are under pressure to drive pipeline at scale and prove it. And, B2B marketers need modern digital technology to deliver results, while eliminating tedious technical, mundane tasks that clog campaign cycles and produce unsatisfactory outputs. We are constantly expanding and improving our AI-powered solution to meet these demands.”
Latest Updates and Features in Metadata’s Platform:
- Upload Contact List – Allows teams to upload a contact list for retargeting previously converted leads with bottom-of-funnel offers or inactive leads.
- Generate Public API Key – To expand integration options.
- Pause or Restart Multiple Experiments and Campaigns – Pause and restart multiple experiments in batches in the Campaign or Experiment tables.
- Improved Campaign and Experiment Status Indicators – Users will see only Drafts and Active campaigns. But the platform will remember their choices if they choose different statuses.
- Date Filters on the Experiment Page – “From/To” Date Filters on the Experiment page will allow users to view experiments and their stats during the chosen time period.
- Stats Summary on the Experiment Page – Summary of stats for a selected range of experiments.
- Date Filter Dropdown on the Dashboard – This dropdown shows stats from the most frequently used period of times (last 7, 14, 30, 90 days, and one year).
- Opportunity Amounts in the Experiment and Leads Tables – Sortable columns with the number of Influenced and Triggered Opportunities. It also shows their respective dollar amounts.