TTEC’s AI-powered Learning Solution Wins Disruptive Technology of the Year Award
CCW Excellence Award recognizes TTEC’s innovative RealPlay™ technology solutions
How TTEC reimagined contact center learning:
- TTEC’s revolutionary proprietary RealPlay technology simulates real-world customer scenarios that associates experience before they take live calls
- A mix of AI-powered bot, interactive digital sandbox, and real-time dashboard give learners and coaches the tools for success that can be accessed from anywhere
- RealPlay solves the need for virtual, immediate feedback and coaching in a real-time learning environment, with little to no IT support
- Speed-to-proficiency results are 94% better than average
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global Customer Experience as a Service (CXaaS) partner for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands, today announced that RealPlay™, its AI-powered training technology, has been named “Disruptive Technology of Year” by Customer Contact Week as part of its 2020 CCW Excellence Awards.
TTEC’s revolutionary proprietary RealPlay leverages the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI), voice recognition, machine learning technology, responsive game development, and data visualization to simulate the same real-world customer scenarios (good and bad) associates experience before they take live calls from real customers.
As remote work environments have become the norm for businesses in a COVID-19 world, the need to onboard and train employees remotely has risen dramatically. With RealPlay, organizations can ensure that new employees are trained faster and continuously improve their skills, even if they are in a work-from-home environment. Clients who deployed RealPlay experienced 57% reduction in on-boarding times, 50% reduction in contact center nesting, and 75% increase in speed-to-proficiency.
RealPlay’s three components work cooperatively and seamlessly to prepare learners for success by ensuring 99% of learners achieve proficiency within 60 days:
- RealPlay BOT – AI-powered engine that provides asynchronous practice, consistent feedback and personalize coaching
- RealPlay Sandbox – Responsive frontend and database that enables HIPAA and PCI compliant systems practice
- RealPlay Dashboard – Operations-based, insights platform that provides KPI performance, including speed to proficiency
“The transformation RealPlay has made on our business is truly disruptive, and we need to thank our clients, partners, and employees who challenge us regularly to create solutions which result in outcomes that improve business,” said Lamont Exeter, Vice President, Learning and Performance for TTEC Digital. “The way employees have responded to the ability to conduct beginning-to-end practice with an artificial intelligence (AI) ‘customer,’ receive immediate quality feedback, and get real-time virtual coaching before having to interact with live customers has been beautiful. We are humbled by the award. Thank you, CCW.”
The CCW Excellence Awards honor, recognize and promote individuals and teams who have made a commitment to driving superior contact center and CX performance. The awards are dedicated to recognizing world-class thinking, creativity and execution across the full spectrum of contact center functions.
“Congratulations to TTEC for winning the 2020 Disruptive Technology of the Year Award for their innovation and groundbreaking technology serving customer contact executives. We’re so glad the CCW community joined us for our first virtual Excellence Awards ceremony and we were able to celebrate the industry’s incredible successes,” said Mario Matulich, Managing Director, Customer Management Practice.