Dodge Data & Analytics CTO and 451 Research Senior Analyst Discuss Mastering Complex Data Challenges
Reltio, an award-winning provider of the first cloud-native master data management (MDM) SaaS platform used by companies worldwide to succeed in the digital economy, recently hosted an evidence-based discussion about strategies for mastering high volumes of complex data from tens of thousands of internal and external sources with the CTO of Dodge Data & Analytics, a Reltio customer, and Senior Research Analyst for the Data, AI & Analytics Channel at 451 Research, a part of S&P Global Market Intelligence.
Read More: Visual Edge IT Promotes Within For Vice President Of Revenue Growth
- Keith Davies, CTO of Dodge Data & Analytics, and Paige Bartley, Senior Research Analyst at 451 Research | S&P Global Marketing Intelligence, offer insight into managing Big Data, the ROI of multi-domain MDM, and deriving value from emerging external data.
- Dodge Data & Analytics uses Reltio Connected Data Platform and Reltio Connected Customer 360 for internal operational and analytical master data management, and as the platform for the company’s data services.
- Reltio’s proven software-as-a-service (SaaS) master data management (MDM) platform is the nexus of integrating and mastering high volumes of complex data from tens of thousands of internal and external sources.
Dodge Data & Analytics, North America’s leading provider of commercial construction project data, market forecasting & analytics services and workflow integration solutions for the construction industry, uses Reltio Connected Customer 360 on the Reltio Connected Data Platform to gain a complete, data-rich view of customers, providing trends and insights to maximize their ROI. This was measured by accelerated time to fulfill customer experience needs, minimize human redundancy in data leverage tasks, reduce time in searching and navigating data, and increase customer retention and satisfaction measures.
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview With Adrian Di Pietrantonio, Co-Founder & EVP, Global Platforms &…
Cloud Data Management Imperative
Cloud-native technologies are having a growing influence over data and analytics workloads, both on-premise and in the public cloud, and are an important consideration for vendor selection. An MDM solution that incorporates AI/ML to help companies learn as they go, along with Connected Graph technology to provide trends and insights, is extremely valuable for customers. Having a 360 view provides a holistic, real-time, and actionable understanding of customers, and builds a single source of truth for customer data by aggregating all structured and unstructured data including interactions and transactions from all sources across the organization.
In this webinar, available for free download today, Davies and Bartley discuss:
- Overcoming the challenges of managing Big Data
- Proprietary research that quantifies the ROI of multi-domain master data management
- Deriving value from external data
- Reliably and securely delivering data as a service…whenever and wherever
- Why aggregating Big Data is just the start
- Monetizing data by expanding or starting new information services
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview With Priyank Parikh, Vice President Of Sales & Solution Engineering At…