DeepCube’s Deep Learning Acceleration Platform Wins Seven Industry Awards in Nine Months
DeepCube, the award-winning deep learning pioneer, today announced that its software-based deep learning acceleration platform has been recognized as a winner in several recent, prominent AI awards programs.
Read More : BMC Increases Global SaaS Delivery With AWS
Recent award wins include:
- Silver Stevie® Award for “Tech Startup of the Year – Software” in the 2020 International Business Awards®.
- 2020 AI Breakthrough Award for “Best Deep Learning Company.”
- 2020 AI Excellence Award by The Business Intelligence Group.
- The Golden Bridge Awards Silver Winner for “Startup of the Year – Artificial Intelligence.”
- 2020 AI TechAwards Winner for “Best in Deep Learning Technology.”
- InsideBIGDATA’S IMPACT 50 List (Q4 2020) Honoree for “Deep Learning Deployment on Any Device.”
- 2020 AIConics Awards Shortlist for “Best AI Startup.”
These awards celebrate the top AI innovations and leaders across the globe. DeepCube’s inclusion validates the immense potential of its patented deep learning acceleration platform that dramatically improves performance, latency and usability of deep learning on intelligent edge devices and in data centers.
“Our recent award wins are a testament to the power of our industry-first technology,” Dr. David continued. “We’re confident that DeepCube will play a critical role in enabling deep learning deployments on intelligent edge devices and in data centers; and, these awards from leaders in the AI and tech community underscore the need for and power of our product.”
DeepCube’s award wins coincide with several other milestones achieved by the company this year. Since launching in May, DeepCube closed a Series A funding round, and appointed tech and AI industry veteran Michael Zimmerman as its new CEO. Under Zimmerman’s leadership, DeepCube will continue to accelerate the commercialization and deployment of its technology globally in 2021.