Broadvoice Wins 2021 Visionary Spotlight Award for Best Emerging Technology Breakthrough for Broadvoice Bubble
ChannelVision Magazine Recognizes Leading Cloud Communications Provider for Innovative Text Messaging Platform
ChannelVision Magazine has recognized Broadvoice®, an award-winning provider of hosted voice, unified communications (UC) and SIP trunking services for businesses, as a winner in the 2021 Visionary Spotlight Awards for Best Emerging Technology Breakthrough for Broadvoice Bubble.
“We are honored to present Broadvoice with a 2021 Overall Excellence VSA for Best Emerging Technology Breakthrough,” said Beka Business Media president and CEO Berge Kaprelian. “Broadvoice was recognized for Broadvoice Bubble, a text messaging and marketing platform that enables businesses to connect to customers with SMS and MMS messages delivered automatically to their smartphones. Congratulations to the entire team at Broadvoice on this well-earned recognition.”
Broadvoice Bubble delivers outbound text automation services, including:
- Textcasts – Broadcast a text message to a list of customer mobile phone numbers.
- Message Templates – Set up automated responses to customer messages.
- Timetexts – Schedule text messages one at a time, as a series or as appointment reminders.
Broadvoice Bubble also enables inbound texting with Live Agent Routing, including the ability to:
- Send customer texts to agent queues just like phone calls.
- Leverage built-in intelligence to direct calls to the right department or agent.
- Monitor text queues, volume and even individual interactions.
Plus, Broadvoice Bubble includes an API that lets businesses text-enable their software, website or other applications.
“I’m honored to accept the 2021 Visionary Spotlight Award for Best Emerging Technology Breakthrough for Broadvoice Bubble,” said George Mitsopoulos, Chief Product Officer at Broadvoice. “Business texting is fast becoming the most convenient and reliable way to reach out and interact with customers – a trend that’s been even more vital during the pandemic when digital strategies became the primary way to reach customers.”