Hitachi Solutions and Allganize Join Forces to Transform Enterprise Automation with AI
The partnership will further strengthen Hitachi and Allganize’s commitment to helping businesses streamline their operations through the application of NLP technology.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. announced the release of “Business Efficiency Solution by Natural Language Processing (NLP) AI.” It combines Hitachi and Allganize’s expertise in Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide business automation solutions, such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), NLP and cognitive agents.
“Hitachi is a recognized leader in the industry. We are honored to be their preferred partner,” said Changsu Lee, CEO of Allganize. “The initiative provides a powerful arsenal of enterprise-level tools that help businesses increase productivity by integrating information and communication, RPA and more. We look forward to bringing AI strategies to life with our expertise.”
Read More: Nuvi Established As Leader In Social Customer Experience In 2020
Businesses generate a huge amount of data, from memos to emails, legal contracts to R&D, and many more. This vast unstructured data is not searchable let alone derive meanings from it. Many companies are investing millions in AI software and infrastructure without a clear strategy. AI requires experimentation and many iterations to verify through proof of concept (POC). Hitachi’s consultants can help clients design AI pilots, iterate and scale solutions to meet enterprise needs.
Allganize’s proprietary AI technology is able to extract structured knowledge from millions of documents and other content sources to empower employees, strengthen customer relationships, boost sales and innovation. Hitachi’s “Katsubun Intellectual Information Mining” provides a set of tools and techniques to identify specific ways to improve business operations. The two organizations will combine their respective strengths to meet the fast-growing demand for AI solutions.
Read More: DocuSign Welcomes Healthcare And Financial Services Exec Cain Hayes To Board
The solution features:
- Katsubun Intellectual Information Mining analyzes clients’ operational processes and enables them to identify bottlenecks for process improvement.
- Alli AnswerBot streamlines customer service and automates business processes.
- Cognitive Search enriches and extracts structured knowledge from unstructured data sources to make content more searchable.
- Named Entity Recognition (NER) locates and classifies named entities such as brand names, people, product names, purchase order and account information from unstructured data sources.
- Review Analysis automatically converts opinions such as user feedback and reviews into measurable data for analysis.
- Text Classification assigns custom predefined categories to free-text for managing content.
- Sentiment Analysis, emotional AI that categorizes text by emotional state such as happy, angry or sad.
Read More: Wipro And LogiNext Partner To Launch Integrated Logistics Platform