Highfive and Mimeo Announce New Partnership to Resell Highfive’s New Portfolio of Web Conferencing Services
Highfive's SaaS will be bundled with Mimeo production services for an all-in-one solution.
In its ongoing mission to make video conferencing ubiquitous, Highfive and Mimeo announced a strategic go-to-market partnership. Targeting business users such as trainers, instructors, HR managers and sales and marketing teams, Mimeo will resell Highfive’s portfolio of award-winning web conferencing software as a bundled package with print and digital for an all-in-one solution. Improving the ease and quality of business communications and collaboration for small- to medium-size business customers, Highfive’s Starter, Advanced and Premier software offers are available now:
- Highfive Starter is ideal for smaller remote teams so they can easily connect and collaborate
- Highfive Advanced is perfect for businesses requiring more robust features to connect with colleagues, partners and customers
- Highfive Premier is designed to enhance productivity for larger groups of remote teams, providing a full suite of collaboration tools.
Mimeo, a global provider of online managed print and content distribution, also has been a long-time, satisfied customer with great knowledge of how to use Highfive. Since many of Mimeo’s customers have a sudden need for work-from-home video conferencing, Mimeo reached out to Highfive about establishing a partnership to better support customers who facilitate virtual training. Just like Mimeo, Highfive is designed to support business users without needing to involve IT. As a result, Mimeo’s customers can now stand up a video conferencing solution as easily as they can print their business documents. Plus, they now have the opportunity to create a customized solution that works best for their training needs, which includes:
- Video Conferencing: For a centralized classroom feel in a decentralized environment
- Printed Materials: For key handouts and notes
- Digital Content Distribution: For accessible content in any format, on any device
“With the number of professionals working from home on the rise, Mimeo’s customers have a need for an easy solution to connect virtually using video conferencing and still be able to collaborate effectively,” said Mike Barker, General Manager, Mimeo US. “As a long-time customer, we know Highfive’s software is an easy, reliable and highly secure software service for teams needing virtual conferencing for training classrooms. We’re thrilled that our customers can now rely on Mimeo as a one-stop shop for better business communications, improved collaboration and production of their presentation materials.”
Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our exclusive editorial packages and programs.