Brainshark Takes Home the Gold in 2020 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
Brainshark’s Sales Readiness Platform Earns Highest Honors as the Best ‘Sales Enablement Solution – New Version’
Brainshark, Inc., the industry’s only data-driven sales readiness platform, announced it is a winner in the 2020 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Brainshark was recognized as the best in the “Sales Enablement Solution – New Version” category – honored with a gold (highest-level) Stevie Award for helping companies improve sales readiness and results.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top honors for sales, customer service, contact center and business development professionals. The Stevie Awards organizes eight of the world’s leading business awards programs, also including the prestigious American Business Awards and International Business Awards. Brainshark was honored in both of those programs last year and has won more than 25 different Stevie Awards.
This marks the fifth year Brainshark has been a winner in the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. In this year’s competition, judges evaluated more than 2,600 nominations from organizations in 48 nations and in virtually every industry.
Read More: Resonate Launches Enhanced AI-Based Segmentation Capabilities, Enabling Marketers To Create Dynamic And Intelligent Customer Personas
“Being recognized again by the Stevie Awards underscores Brainshark’s commitment to providing easy-to-use and powerful tools that prepare sales reps and client-facing teams for success,” said Brendan Cournoyer, vice president of marketing, Brainshark. “The amount of information reps need to know, the degree to which they need to know it, and the skills they need to master are constantly increasing and changing. At Brainshark, we’re dedicated to helping companies create always-ready sales teams and ensure their reps are prepared to maximize every buyer interaction.”
Brainshark’s comprehensive platform for sales enablement and readiness provides solutions for content authoring, onboarding and training, coaching and practice, readiness scorecards and more. Judges recognized Brainshark’s overall platform, along with additions and enhancements from the past two years. These include Machine Analysis, an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered engine that builds on Brainshark’s coaching and practice solution – delivering automated scoring and feedback on reps’ video-based assignments, and enabling companies to streamline, simplify and scale their coaching programs.
Read More: RhythmOne, Launches Preferred Deals In Order To Expand Support For Its Programmatic Direct Deals Platform
Stevie Awards judges had this to say about Brainshark’s platform and solution suite:
- “This is one of the best products available in the market.”
- “I was really impressed by your software. Congratulations; what you are doing is amazing!”
- “Really impressed with Brainshark’s video coaching where Machine Analysis contributes immensely to teams’ readiness.”
- “The use of machine learning and AI to train reps has proven to be a very successful way to run coaching programs.”
- “Great idea to utilize Machine Analysis for quantifying training needs. This brings in a sense of responsibility on the reps and facilitates a better feedback system.”
- “The reporting & analytics product is very robust; there are lots of analytics available for customers.”
- “The content authoring & creation product has great capabilities like mobile-enabled, desktop-enabled, video-capable, etc.”
- “Brainshark has used an efficient methodology which enables coaching, learning and evaluating the sales reps through managers.”
- “Great additions to Brainshark! I think the results speak for themselves.”
Read More: PoliteMail Releases Corporate Communications Benchmarks For 10 S&P Industry Sectors