UJET Named to CNBC’s Top Startups for the Enterprise List
Leading contact center platform recognized for its disruptive innovations of cloud solutions for small, mid-sized, and enterprise level customer service providers
UJET, Inc., the world’s most advanced cloud contact center provider, announced it has been named one of 25 companies on CNBC’s first-ever Top Startups for the Enterprise list. The CNBC Top Startups for the Enterprise features 25 innovative private companies developing the latest technology and big ideas in business intelligence, IT, big data, cybersecurity, customer relationship management, artificial intelligence and cloud software solutions. UJET was selected using a proprietary analysis of quantitative metrics and qualitative review by the members of the CNBC Technology Executive Council (TEC) – a group of leading technology executives at a diverse range of large corporations, private startups, government entities and non-profit organizations.
Read More: Apty Named As A Strong Performer In Digital Adoption Platforms Report By Independent Research Firm
“Congrats to @ujetcx for making @CNBC’s first-ever Top Startups for the Enterprise list !”
“We are honored to be included in CNBC’s very first Top Startups for the Enterprise list. UJET strives to lead the contact center solutions space through innovation and this recognition from CNBC serves as validation for both our efforts and direction,” said Vasili Triant, chief operating officer, UJET. “As inflation skyrockets and consumers rethink their spending, brands can’t afford to offer subpar customer service. Customer satisfaction and retention should be every business’s number one priority – and it all starts in the contact center. UJET’s leading-edge cloud solutions are enabling brands to transform the customer experience where it matters most.”
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview with Mark Coffman, Chief Sales Officer at Simplr
UJET continues to deliver disruptive innovation to the contact center market, bridging the technology gap between outdated customer service infrastructure and modern consumers. The company has experienced considerable momentum in overall growth as a result of innovative product launches and strategic partnerships throughout 2022.
- March 2: UJET launched CX Intercloud, the industry’s first cloud-to-cloud failover solution for unprecedented resiliency, business continuity, and disaster recovery readiness, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee with no maintenance exceptions
- March 22: UJET wins2022 Best of Enterprise Connect Overall
- March 23: Google Cloud announces its partnership with UJET to jointly develop and deliver its Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) roadmap
- August 18: UJET launches AI-modeled and customer insight-guided design to optimize virtual agents
- September 28:UJET is named a G2 Leader for 10th consecutive quarter with highest scores within its industry for Customer Satisfaction and Usability
- October 3: Google announces general availability of CCAI Platform, the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solution from Google Cloud built in partnership with UJET
Through a consistent cadence of cloud innovations, UJET is advancing the contact center solutions industry into the modern era. The unmatched scalability and flexibility of the UJET cloud platform represents a seismic shift in contact center operations. UJET cloud solutions address long-standing design flaws and the conventional thinking that have failed to evolve in parallel with the changing human interaction landscape. With modern solutions backed by the progressive capabilities of the cloud, customer service providers are future-proofing their operations with UJET, the world’s most advanced contact center.