Foxit eSign Gets The Mobile Treatment With Launch Of New iOS Mobile App
Foxit also Introduces Powerful New APIs and Increased Compliance to Foxit eSign
Foxit, a leading provider of innovative PDF and eSignature products and services, helping knowledge workers to increase their productivity and do more with documents, today announced the launch of the Foxit eSign iOS mobile app, allowing users to prepare, send, sign and manage documents from anywhere. Foxit has also announced the inclusion of powerful new APIs for developers and with improved compliance for Foxit eSign.
Foxit’s eSign iOS mobile app is an exciting new extension to the recently launched Foxit eSign solution. Users will now be able to prepare documents, create their templates, assign recipients, and send for signing with just a few taps on their mobile device while on the go. The new solution also comes with an offline mode that allows users to get documents signed where the internet is not available, and sync completed documents once connected again. Users leveraging the app will have tamper-proof and legally signed documents that can be used for practically any function.
Key features and functions of the new Foxit eSign iOS app include:
- Intuitive and parallel workflow-based interface that fluidly guides you from template creation to sending and storing for a more streamlined and efficient experience
- Reduced customer onboarding times with an easy-to-use design and step-by-step signing walkthrough
- Easily guide recipients when you’re not there in person by establishing signer roles, pre-filling information, and marking required fields on documents
- Establish ordered signing and keep things moving by arranging signer sequences for multiple signatories
- Upload documents in almost any file format and convert to PDF in a snap, including DOC, DOCX, XLSX, XLS, PPT, PPTX, CSV, TXT, RTF, and PNG
- Prepare your documents for signing quickly and easily by dragging and dropping signature fields, date fields, data entry fields, and advanced field options, such as hyperlinks and accept/decline options
- Simplify the sending process by generating a unique signing link in one click to email clients, allowing them to sign on any device connected to the internet
The New Foxit eSign app can be easily and quickly downloaded to your preferred iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) right from the convenience of the Apple Store.