Swiss Post Solutions Recognized for Innovation by the Business Intelligence Group
Swiss Post Solutions (SPS), a leading outsourcing provider for business process solutions and innovative services in document management, has has been named a winner in the 2022 BIG Innovation Awards presented by the Business Intelligence Group (BIG).
Read More: Swiss Post Solutions Named To Global Outsourcing 100 For Tenth Consecutive Year
Our focus on innovation has helped ensure that SPS remained a strong and adaptive partner for our clients during the challenges of the past two years, and it will continue to guide us as we support our clients in building operational resilience and new business models.
SPS was recognized for:
- Its delivery of digital mail services, including the seamless, rapid rollout of the solution to customers with urgent needs to support employees working remotely during the recent crisis
- Touchless solutions for mail, reception and concierge, which provide both safety and convenience to clients, employees and visitors
- The development of an Innovation Workshop framework to engage clients in the development of a viable roadmap for innovative solutions as they futureproof their operations
- The rollout of new communications and training tools to support its employee population, especially those working remotely and onsite in client offices
- High customer scores on innovation in its 2021 customer satisfaction survey.
“Innovation is driving growth in the global economy,” said Maria Jimenez, Chief Operating Officer of the Business Intelligence Group. “We are thrilled to be honoring SPS as they are one of the organizations leading this charge and helping humanity progress.”
Dan Moscatiello, Chief Executive Officer of SPS North America, stated, “’Innovative Thinking’ is one of SPS’ core values. This commitment to innovation is embedded in all aspects of SPS’ business, from client operations to the employee experience. Our focus on innovation has helped ensure that SPS remained a strong and adaptive partner for our clients during the challenges of the past two years, and it will continue to guide us as we support our clients in building operational resilience and new business models. We are honored for this recognition by the Business Intelligence Group.”
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview With Charlie Collins, Channel Sales Director At Datadobi
Organizations from across the globe submitted their recent innovations for consideration in the BIG Innovation Awards. Nominations were then judged by a select group of business leaders and executives who volunteer their time and expertise to score submissions.