Progress Wins 2021 TrustRadius Awards for Software Components
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS), the leading provider of products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact business applications, today announced that TrustRadius, the trusted review site for business technology, has recognized Progress® Telerik® and Progress® Kendo UI®, the most powerful collection of developer tools in the industry, with the 2021 “Best Feature Set, Customer Support and Usability” Awards in the Software Components category. The awards are based entirely on customer reviews, submitted over the past 12 months.
“What makes these awards so special and important to us is that they come from our customers—the developers who work with our products on a daily basis,” said Loren Jarrett, GM, Developer Tools, Progress. “We couldn’t be happier to hear how valuable our tools are to our customers and how essential our partnership has been to their success.”
To win each of the awards, Progress had to receive a number of new TrustRadius reviews in the past year that highly rated the feature sets, customer support or usability of Telerik and Kendo UI. Additional vetting via textual review analysis was also performed by the TrustRadius research team.
Some of the user reviews include:
- “We’ve been using Telerik products for 8+ years mostly for web application development. Telerik UI has helped us speed up our development and release cycles. The stability of the components has helped us provide а stable and consistent user experience.” – Senior Manager, Computer Software
- “Telerik UI is very easy to use, and we got this feedback from our users. It looks good and feels good to use.” – Software Engineer, Computer Science
- “The [Telerik] controls save us tons of time on what it would take to build an equivalent user experience from scratch. All of these components have worked well, and support has been fast and generally helpful.” – Senior Software Engineer, Information Technology & Services
- “Kendo UI enables us to provide a powerful and consistent UI across all applications for the organization. Components such as the Grid and the Combobox are used and customized extensively. Users enjoy a consistent experience across all applications.” – Application Architect, Government Services
- “The [Progress] support quality is the best compared to any organization I’ve dealt with.” – Senior Software Engineer, Information Technology & Services