New Relic Rated Highest in 2020 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Application Performance Monitoring Suites
With 91 percent recommendation rate, New Relic is the strategic observability platform of choice for customers
New Relic, the observability platform company, announced it was named a Customers’ Choice in the 2020 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Application Performance Monitoring . New Relic tied for the highest overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 among the vendors awarded the Customers’ Choice distinction. New Relic’s recommendation rating of 91 percent is a significant vote of confidence from its global customer base.
New Relic Rated Highest in 2020 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: APM Suites
The report was generated based on feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who have purchased, implemented and used New Relic’s observability platform, including:
- “New Relic is a fantastic platform, enabling us to monitor and alert our complex environment, enabling “single pane of glass” visualizations of usage and performance. Much better than previously implemented platforms.”- IT Manager – DevOps/Cloud/Operations in the Healthcare Industry
- “Imagine spending less time on-call but balance this one with optimizing customer experience by quick troubleshoot incidents.” – Business Technology Executive in the Services Industry
- “New Relic helped me identify many issues such as null objects, slowest transactions, slowest queries etc. and by looking at in-depth queries and stack traces I was able to double the speed of my company’s website which made me the employee of the month.” – Sr. Full Stack Web Developer Associate in the Education Industry
- “You don’t need to be a monitoring guru for doing advanced instrumentation and monitoring on complex-distributed applications. New Relic helped me with the troubleshooting and detection of a memory leak on a business-critical application that was costing us around $10K a month.” -DevOps Engineer in the Services Industry
- “New Relic has always provided the transparency we wanted to achieve in every system we build. We have now become dependent on it so much that not even a day could pass without New Relic’s monitoring in place for us.” – Senior Software Engineer in the Services Industry
According to the report, “Gartner defines Application Performance Monitoring Suites as one or more software and/or hardware components that facilitate monitoring to meet three main functional dimensions: (1) Digital experience monitoring (DEM) (2) Application discovery, tracing and diagnostics (ADTD) (3) Artificial intelligence for IT operations (AIOps) for applications.