GEP Named As ‘Top 10 Supply Chain Providers 2021,’ By Noted Research Firm HFS
– Differentiates GEP as the ‘pure-play supply chain and procurement solutions provider with unified consulting, software, and managed services’
– Cites GEP’s investments in emerging and digital technologies and client collaboration
GEP, a leading provider of procurement and supply chain strategy, software and managed services to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide, is named as one the world’s Top 10 Supply Chain Providers 2021 by HFS Research. This report ¾ which analyzes the world’s leading supply chain technology, business, and consulting providers by three criteria: innovation, execution, and voice of the customer ¾ recognized GEP for its investments in emerging and digital technologies and client collaboration.
The report highlighted GEP’ strengths as:
- Pure-play supply chain and procurement solution with a unified consulting, software and managed services to understand how clients work to their drive growth.
- GEP NEXXE™ provides cloud-based, AI-powered supply chain software for planning, procurement, inventory and warehouse management, supply chain collaboration, quality management, cost management, supply chain risk management and control tower.
- Leader in the sourcing and procurement area of supply chain, with GEP SMART™, the AI-powered, cloud-native software for direct and indirect procurement providing a comprehensive source-to-pay functionality.
- Investments in emerging technologies: With GEP MINERVA™, a portfolio of AI technologies that power GEP’s software by providing predictive analytics, cognitive capabilities, and decision support tools to deliver productivity and savings.
- Client kudos for flexibility and strong skillset of team members to execute the project
Go here to download the report, which expressly evaluates providers capabilities across supply chain planning, order management, inventory management, sourcing and procurement, aftermarket services and sustainability.