How Do Virtual Receptionists Benefit Sales and Customer Success Teams?
Our realities have changed – or have they just gone virtual?
Augmented reality and virtual realities have taken over several aspects of our lives. There was a time when human reps answered every customer call, today, they are answered virtually or by automated systems.
Virtual receptionists – is software powered by smart technology ensuring that no customer call goes unanswered. So, if you remember calling the customer care at Amazon, and found a voice that sounded like a human but wasn’t; it was a virtual call receptionist. They not only engage the customer while the human call center agents are occupied, they are also capable of handling basic customer queries. Some of the issues they can resolve are offering tracking numbers to the clients, scheduling appointments, providing access to account information, routing calls, and so on.
Virtual receptionists are advanced solutions adapted by some of the top call centers and brands in the world. Using them offers several benefits, and they are:
- Virtual receptionists can address the basic queries of the customers.
- They can cater to small tasks and free up time for human operators.
- The presence of these virtual receptionists reduces wait time for customers.
- Installing them is cost-effective, and they offer 24*7 service.
Virtual receptionists offer sophisticated support to customers, giving time for human operators to pay more attention to more complex problems.
These virtual calling tools help large companies to reduce the expenditure on call centers and help small companies scale their customer service infrastructure rapidly. A virtual receptionist can be deployed to boost the training efforts of the existing staff and strengthen customer service and support.
A few top rated tools that perform these tasks:
Ruby works as a virtual receptionist for brands that want to deliver a 24*7 personalized experience to their callers.
The platform offers comprehensive virtual receptionist solutions, with 24*7/365 chats and live receptionists along with mobile applications so that sending instructions to your customers is easy. Some of the top features of this virtual receptionist are:
- Hiring virtual receptionists for as many hours as you want.
- Easy outbound calling for marketing campaigns.
- Exclusive Ruby mobile application serving as a link between you and the virtual receptionists.
With these features and benefits, it is one of the most recommended virtual receptionists available out there.
A US-based virtual receptionist provider, which brings up bilingual receptionists to the calls where they are needed. These receptionists are very well-trained to cater to the queries of different industries. Nexa caters to industries like home services, insurance, and legal professionals.
The top features of the software are:
- Outbound calling for increased sales and perfect marketing campaigns.
- Easy appointment scheduling.
- Reports to summarize the information collected from the calls.
- My Receptionist
Recognized as one of the best apps for appointment scheduling and reminder, My Receptionist can be your 24*7 virtual secretary services provider with 132 employees. The services range from messaging, call answering, CRM integration, and many more.
The top features are:
- Fast appointment scheduling.
- Call screening
- 24*7 live answering services.
- Reminding clients about the upcoming appointments.
Grasshopper is considered by enterprises, that want to get calls directed to their phones.
The primary advantage of using Grasshopper is that it is a cloud-based virtual phone system for small businesses. It can offer phone numbers for business purposes and it can also transfer calls to your personal phone so that you can answer them on time.
The top features of the software are:
- It is a simple mobile application that directs customer calls and messages directly to your phone.
- Call forwarding and call transfer.
- Call blasting feature – offering multiple phone extensions so that no call gets missed.
- Auto call answering.
- Receptionist HQ
Last on our list is Receptionist HQ, which offers a compassionate receptionist service for businesses of all sizes.
This US-based virtual receptionist works 24*7 catering to more than 25,000 customers. They also offer a 7-day trial period in case; you want to see a demo. The notable features of the software are:
- 24*7 live call answering service managed by bilingual receptionists.
- CRM integration.
- Flexible messaging and call transfer options.
The primary advantage of using a virtual receptionist is that it can work according to your requirements an provide online callers and visitors a 24/7 access to the brand. You can set up a pre-defined script such as how to greet your customers; all types of commands can be followed by the tool.