Profound Logic Builds IBM i Salesforce API Integration Example without Writing a Single Line of Code
Profound Logic, the leader in IBM i innovation and transformation solutions, has pre-built a Salesforce API integration example to demonstrate the full power of Profound API’s low-code solutions.
With this API, a Salesforce administrator could connect to their company’s IBM i databases without knowing any code, freeing up IT’s time to focus on revenue-driving activities.
Profound API allows users to build integrations to software such as Salesforce, HubSpot, ADP, and more, all without writing a single line of code.
“It can take months to learn how to build, test, deploy and manage API properly,” says Profound Logic Chief Revenue Officer Jordan Antonoff. “With low-code technology, you don’t need to be a developer to build integrations between any system.”
Profound API empowers your teams by:
- Significantly reducing the complexity of API development
- Monitoring performance with real-time dashboards, allowing you to detect issues easily
- Ensuring security through a simplified design, development, and deployment process
- Future-proofing your business with modern API development standards and automatic documentation
- Seamlessly integrating with IBM i and most popular databases
- Speeding up development
- Write once, run on any platform
At no additional cost, you will also receive Profound.js, a low-code development framework to help you rapidly build new business applications and extend the capabilities of Profound API.
Give your developers, new and experienced, RPG or other, a development framework that facilitates collaboration and the transfer of tribal knowledge.