PredictSpring Expands Partnership With Adyen Adding Innovative New Payment Options To Its Modern POS Platform
Enhanced Functionality Delivers Frictionless Payments Across Channels
PredictSpring, a leader in Modern POS, today announced that it has expanded its partnership with Adyen, the global payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, to add enhanced global payment features to its Modern POS platform. By integrating additional payment technology from Adyen into its existing platform, PredictSpring now offers its retail and brand partners the ability to simplify and accelerate global payments from customers around the world. Users of PredictSpring’s Modern POS platform will now be able to connect to card networks and payment methods in various ways from anywhere, while also adapting in real time to optimize every transaction. This modern infrastructure allows for a streamlined commerce experience while providing consumer data insights for retailers. “Expanding our already successful partnership with Adyen allows us to provide brands and retailers with next-level, innovative payment solutions to improve the customer journey and drive sales”
Read More: Reclaim.Ai Closes $4.8M From Index Ventures & Gradient To Make Calendars Smarter
“Adyen allows retailers to offer a unified commerce experience across regions, channels, and preferred payment methods, which is key in creating the best shopping experiences,” said Kamran Zaki, COO at Adyen. “From easier returns to customer loyalty enhancements, we are excited to partner with PredictSpring to enable frictionless payments and improve customer experiences.”
PredictSpring’s expanded collaboration with Adyen enables brands and retailers using the PredictSpring Modern POS platform to now benefit from the following capabilities:
- QR Code-Based Payments – Brands and retailers can now offer payment options using QR codes to transact via digital wallets, third-party payment platforms such as WeChat Pay and Alipay and various buy now, pay later options such as Klarna and Affirm.
- Dynamic Currency Converter Functionality – consumers can now make a point-of-sale (POS) credit card purchase in a foreign country using the currency of their home country.
- Mobile Payment Flexibility – Store associates can connect to a single device and manage checkouts on any device anywhere in the store, making checkout easier for the consumer and eliminating lines.
- Reduction in risk and fraud – Using a data-driven approach to block fraud, retailers can make more informed strategic decisions. Using the latest in machine learning and a global, cross-industry network of data, retailers can accurately identify customers and stay on top of the latest fraud trends.
- Improved omnichannel shopping experience – by integrating Adyen technology into the PredictSpring platform, onboarding, moving funds, and user payout is now easier allowing for a unified and consistent commerce experience that works to improve the entire customer journey across all channels.
Read More: Crossbeam Launches Partner Cloud
This partnership, between the leaders in Modern POS and global payments, allows brands and retailers to offer their customers a more frictionless and enjoyable checkout experience, helping retailers grow their businesses. “Expanding our already successful partnership with Adyen allows us to provide brands and retailers with next-level, innovative payment solutions to improve the customer journey and drive sales,” said Nitin Mangtani, Founder and CEO of PredictSpring. “Our Modern POS platform integrated with Adyen’s latest payment technologies enables fast, efficient and seamless global transactions for our retailers across all channels, anywhere in the world.