MuleSoft Empowers Anyone to Unlock Data and Create Connected Customer Experiences With Clicks Not Code
Mulesoft Unveils New Innovations That Make It Possible for Any User to Integrate Systems, Unify Data and Deliver Truly Connected, Personalized Customer Experiences
MuleSoft, provider of the leading platform for building application networks, announced new tools, pre-packaged connectors and learning modules to empower anyone to compose connected customer experiences, without writing a single line of code. Now anyone can become an Integration Trailblazer and easily connect data sources – wherever that data resides; accelerate integration with automated, intelligent data mapping powered by Einstein; and learn about the power of API-led connectivity. With the right skills and best-in-class technology, MuleSoft believes anyone should be able to connect data from anywhere to unleash the full power of Salesforce Customer 360.
Every company is undergoing digital transformation to put customers at the center, and integration has never been more strategic. According to the Connectivity Benchmark Report, enterprises have on average 900 applications, but only 29% are integrated together, trapping valuable data in silos and creating disconnected customer experiences. The future of connected experiences requires integrating systems and unifying data with APIs – and this skill set should extend beyond the four walls of IT to be accessible to those closest to the customer.
To further democratize integration, new tools built on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform will allow anyone to integrate systems without writing a single line of code. As part of this new experience, users can focus on creating amazing experiences by reusing APIs instead of running and managing integration. Meanwhile, IT can continue to centrally govern, secure and monitor these APIs across the organization through Anypoint Platform. New features include:
- Flow Designer: With Einstein’s advanced AI capabilities, Flow Designer will allow users to easily create integrations and automate business processes faster than ever before – all without writing a single line of code. Anyone can create smart integrations, with Einstein automatically providing AI-powered data mapping recommendations. With Flow Designer removing the complexity of managing servers, logs and infrastructure, MuleSoft is democratizing integration so companies can unlock innovation while IT maintains security and control.
- Accelerators: New MuleSoft Accelerators codify integration best practices and distill them into pre-built integration templates that enable companies to deliver connected customer experiences faster.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Service Cloud arms service agents with order history, status and update data to quickly resolve customer issues. Accelerator for Service Cloud provides integration templates to connect ServiceNow and Jira into Service Cloud and create tickets directly from Service Cloud.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Commerce Cloud ensures consumers have accurate and up-to-date product data by integrating inventory and catalog data directly into Commerce Cloud.
- Anypoint API Community Manager: Full lifecycle API management, personalization, forums, chat, support case management and engagement analytics come together in API Community Manager to cultivate digital ecosystems. Organizations can easily share APIs with internal and external developers and Integration Trailblazers. New updates include the ability to browse APIs, content articles, cases, forum posts, and client applications through keywords and categories with API Catalog and Integrated Search, ensuring communities can easily find the API resources they need.
MuleSoft, together with key alliances including Accenture and Deloitte, will commit to skill up a total of 100,000 Integration Trailblazers over the next five years to ensure that this foundational skill set can be found across the enterprise. To help the workforce of the future blaze their own integration trail and accelerate digital transformation, MuleSoft has developed new learning journeys tailored to organizational roles and learning goals.