DemandJump Announces Account-Based Attribution for B2B Marketers, Aligning Marketing Actions to Revenue Outcomes
DemandJump, the leading marketing insights and attribution platform, announced the launch of Account-Based Attribution, a new product enabling marketing and sales teams to measure the true revenue impact of every touchpoint. Due to siloed tools, offline touchpoints, longer sales cycles, and disparate CRM data, B2B marketers have struggled with attribution more than their B2C counterparts – Advanced Account-Based Attribution bridges that gap.
Read More: 7 ECommerce Insights For 2020 Peak Season
DemandJump’s Account-Based Attribution closes the loop for B2B marketing and sales teams, providing end-to-end visibility all the way through the sales funnel to the actions driving the sales pipeline and closed-won revenue. For the first time, marketers are able to see the marketing channels and campaigns, keywords and organic search terms, individual pieces of content, events, broadcast TV and Radio ads, and much more, that are actually driving revenue, as well as those that are not.
Several key features make DemandJump’s Account-Based Attribution product a must-have resource for B2B marketers looking to improve their outcomes.
- Leads, revenue and return on ad spend (ROAS) tied back to each individual marketing channel, campaign, source, keyword, and organic search terms across the entire customer journey and path to purchase is visualized across each touchpoint, through to closed-won business for a contact, account or opportunity
- Dynamic and flexible attribution windows to instantly measure and attribute activity, at the click of a button, for short or long sales cycles
- Interactive and dynamic data visualizations and dashboards provide the flexibility to see a birds-eye view and drill down into the granular details
- AI-powered contact-to-opportunity mapping saves sales teams hours of wasted manual time, while improving quality
- A true omnichannel view of all activities, leading to revenue across digital, mobile, offline and broadcast initiatives
- Support for both physical and virtual events for accurate measurement of event performance
- Side-by-side attribution model comparison for single-touch, multi-touch, and data-driven algorithmic attribution models
- AI-powered recommendations containing the specific actions marketers should take to improve their outcomes
- A rich App Store to connect analytics, ad platforms, offline data, marketing automation and CRM systems together in one platform for a single harmonious view of all marketing and sales data
SkySync, an advanced file migration and data governance platform, Director of Marketing, Krystal Elliott said, “Before, we were flying blind because we could not measure marketing performance accurately beyond leads or form submissions. With DemandJump’s Account-Based Attribution, we can measure all of our digital marketing efforts through to actual revenue, enabling us to make much better decisions and helping us lower our customer acquisition cost significantly.”