Top SalesTech Highlights Of The Week: 20-July-2020: Featuring News From Zoom, Zendesk, Zilliant, MindTickle And More…
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the face of everyday business communication, even further leading to a drastic shift in video conferencing needs and capabilities. With both internal collaboration and external client communication being mostly undertaken via remote methods today, there’s been and will be a transformation in what tools and technologies sales and marketing will need during the new normal to meet goals and prospecting needs.
The ban on travel, rise of virtual events, reduced face to face meetings are the initial changes that are being put in place in preparation for the new normal. While businesses and economies slowly adjust to an all-digital and work-from-anywhere world, staying updated on the latest in tech and salestech will help.
Sales success requires intelligence and recommendations based on data presented in real time, not on what other buyers in the past wanted or needed. Clients want you to know what they want, when they want it, and to augment their human talents with AI – and even virtual reality. They want it to be secure by design, and available anytime, anywhere, and have intelligence and automation baked into it.
Top SalesTech News of The Week
- Zoom Launches Hardware As A Service Program
- With Most Businesses Operating At A Reduced Capacity, Normalcy Is A Ways Off, JPMorgan Chase Survey Finds
- UiPath Raises $225 Million Series E Funding Round
- NetApp Announces New Acquisition
- Informatica Lauded by Microsoft
- Verizon Helps Power Intuitive Customer Experiences
- Accenture and Avanade win Partner of the Year from Microsoft
- Alyce Named Industry Leader
- BigCommerce Expands Merchant Support
- Zendesk Commended by Frost & Sullivan
- Zilliant Named Finalist by Ventana Research
- InMoment Expands Team
- Twilio Announces Results of New Study
- Clickatell Presents New Solutions
- MindTickle Streamlines Sales Enablement
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
86% of new software budgets have been frozen due to COVID-19, and now more than ever, companies need to be customer-obsessed. These are far from normal business times, our country is in the midst of a revolution with the backdrop of a pandemic, and I think people selling anything need to be highly aware of the societal environment. That being said, quotas don’t sleep, so sellers and sales leaders need to figure out how to be successful in this new normal.
From The Team at SalesTechStar
- If you need some quick tips to help Optimize your Lead Generation process, this could help!
- Which online platforms can help you extract more information about your target accounts?
- Sam Espinosa, SVP of Sales & Marketing at Next Caller writes about The Fraud Fight: Protecting Your Customer Experience Against COVID Related Attacks
- Deirdre Leone, VP of Sales, North America at ContractPodAi Shares Thoughts on What AI Means for Sales
- Jean-René, CEO at Kamaleoon writes about – The Need And Benefits Of Personalization In Sales And Marketing Today
- Can SMS marketing elevate your brand? Nicholas from MessageGears weighs in.
The More Innovative your Sales and Marketing during a Crisis, the better the results. Catch these latest episodes of the SalesStar Podcast to know more!
Looking for the latest in Fintech? Catch them here!