SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Salesforce, People.ai, Talkdesk and more!
From proven tips that help drive end to end customer experiences, to knowing how to unlock more value from AI powered tools when in sales: catch more from this week’s salestech highlight:
The B2B CRO must also be an expert in selling and broadening relationships with existing customers too. The role of his or her customer success team becomes even more critical in environments like the one we are in today. Finally, they must be very proficient in leveraging marketing and other digital marketing techniques to increase the number of new customers.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 17th to 21st July
- SymphonyAI Research Reveals Dramatic Changes in Online and In-Store Shopper Behavior, Indicating Need for Retailer Agility Based on Real-Time Customer Insights
- Competitor Intelligence Platform WatchMyCompetitor To Accelerate Growth With Latest Funding
- Salesforce Announces General Availability and Pricing for GPT-Powered Features for Sales and Service, Secured Through Einstein GPT Trust Layer
- People.ai Boosts AI-Driven Insights In Microsoft Sales Copilot Through New Integration
- eGain Partners with Talkdesk to Modernize Customer Service
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
For B2B brands, the key to customer success and delivering a great customer experience is recognizing that your “customer” is made up of a group of individuals – all of whom have unique needs that your product and services must fulfill. You have to meet each of these individuals where they are and ensure that your product and service experience is exceeding their expectations.
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on RFID, Generative AI, CPG Best Practices!
- So Long, Superstores: CPG Brands Turn to D2C Solutions
- Future of RFID: The Cost of Inaccurate Inventory
- The Growth of Generative AI
Episode 175: Go-to Market and Marketing Best Practices with Bryan Law, CMO at Zoominfo
Episode 174: B2B Customer Engagement with Mike Molinet, Co-Founder, Thena
Episode 173: B2B Revenue Generation Hacks with Justin Schweisberger, Chief Revenue Officer at Pramata