SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Partnerize, Salesloft, Digital River and more!
With the SaaS economy shifting how the world conducts business along with the evolutions inspired by the pandemic, will the future of SaaS move from a product to a services mindset? Catch these weekly salestech highlights where leaders in B2B sales and marketing weigh in:
Digital has certainly become much more important given the realities of the pandemic. We’ve worked with partners to help shape their digital outreach efforts with amazing content that answers real-world concerns vs. just pushing our product. Webinars, ebooks and case studies have all become even more important, and serving these up easily through a user-friendly partner portal has helped our partners find and leverage a wealth of material they need along every point of the buyers journey with a prospect.
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 06th Sept to 10th Sept!
- Partnerize Expands Senior Leadership Team as Global Growth Accelerates
- Salesloft Introduces The Modern Revenue Workspace™
- Loopio and Seismic Launch Enhanced RFP Content Management Integration for Sales Teams
- Movista Expands Integrations to Better Serve National and Global Retail Clients
- Digital River and Chargify Enhance B2B SaaS Subscription Capabilities with New Partnership
- Conversica Implements Conversational AI With Customer Success Teams to Bolster Customer Retention Rates and Revenue
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
Today, more buyers prefer to self-serve, meaning they want to take ownership of researching products and coming to their own decisions about how and when to make a purchase. It is critical that marketing and sales teams focus less on pure transactional interactions with customers and more on finding ways to add value for the customer. Data continues to be essential to understanding the customer, but it’s up to sales teams to take that data and make the human connection to ensure customers’ buying preferences are being met.- John Bruno, Vice President of Strategy at PROS
Top Articles on Outbound Sales Strategies, Social Selling for B2B Teams, Consumer Confidence in a Digital Age!
- What Can Help Drive your Outbound Sales?
- Social Selling for B2B Sales Teams: Tips and Best Practices
- When you can’t be there in person, voice tech is the next best thing
- New Study Reveals Consumer Confidence Is Surging—But Shopping Expectations Have Changed
- Leveraging Ecosystem Integration as a Forcing Function for Financial Growth