SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring LiveVox, PROS, VTEX, Zuora and more!
What are some of the top processes and trends that are positively impacting marketing and sales strategies in the B2B marketplace? Catch a few top tips and insights from this latest weekly highlight by SalesTechStar;
One of the things that you can never underestimate is the fact that salespeople have a finite capacity to absorb and apply information. It has nothing to do with their level of intelligence or their level of skill. The human brain can just only absorb and apply so much. And so, from a marketing perspective, it’s important to stay close to the sales team, to understand number one, what are the priorities in terms of what they need to be successful out there. And number two, be able to deliver that information in a way that’s digestible and at the right rate.
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 25th October to 30th October!
- LiveVox Announces Workforce Management Solution to Address Today’s Biggest Challenges in the Contact Center
- Allego® Data Shows Sales Reps Lack Answers to Nearly Half of Product Questions Asked by Customers
- TechnoMile Announces New Integration with DocuSign eSignature
- Upland Announces Launch of Altify Sales Reference Manager on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
- PROS Outperform 2021 Agenda and Keynotes Showcase Path to Digital Selling Excellence
- VTEX and Stripe Launch Integration for Retailers in Digital Commerce
- Zuora Announces CPQ X to Reimagine Quoting for The Subscription Economy
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
As more events move to the hybrid model with in-person and online attendance, the in-person component will be much smaller than the pre-Covid era. The best marketers and salespeople will take advantage of this new reality by making events feel much more personal. They will organize dinners, invite-only demo sessions, one-one-one meetings and other special experiences. The quality of engagement for in-person events will more than compensate for the decreased quantity of participants. –Nicolas Vandenberghe, CEO and Co-founder at Chili Piper
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Call Analytics for B2B Sales, Headless BI and the Benefits of 5G!
- Call Analytics Platforms Can Drive Overall Sales Performance: Exploring a Few Top Benefits
- Biggest salestech fundings from July-August-September and how it changed the game for those platforms that received funding, list top platforms, about the funding round, what funding will be for, etc
- Headless BI for Product Managers
- Boost your email marketing with these research-based tactics
- How telecom companies can use AI beyond 5G