SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring LeadIQ, Conga, ChannelAdvisor, Gong and more!
What does it take to thoroughly refine a brand’s CX and optimize end-to-end sales processes in the B2B marketplace? Catch this latest weekly sales and salestech highlight to discover the newest salestech news and B2B sales tips, including insights by top industry practitioners:
Buyers are smart, and I think sellers need to listen better so they can really personalize the message. Learn as much about your buyer as you can. What’s most important to them right now? How full is their work plate? What critical view are they focusing on? Then see if it would be a good fit. By stepping softly and listening, you can potentially save time and energy for everyone. But when it is a good fit, it will be very clear—and you will win. –Frank Jennings, SVP and Chief Sales Officer at Castlight Health
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 04th October to 08th October!
- LeadIQ Raises $30M Series B led by Cathay Innovation to Make Sales Teams Hyper Efficient
- Fullcast Raises $4M in Series A Funding to Accelerate its Growth as the Only End-to-End RevOps Platform
- Conga Announces Accelerated Revenue and Customer Growth Driving More Innovation in Market Leading Configure Price Quote (CPQ) Product
- ChannelAdvisor Announces Commerce Network: Interactive Community to Help ChannelAdvisor Sellers and Partners Discover, Build, and Grow New E-Commerce Relationships
- Managr Raises $1.5M in Seed Capital to Streamline the Way Salespeople Work
- Conexiom® and Celonis® Announce Planned Partnership and Unveil Touchless Order Capture, A New Joint Offering
- Revalize Acquires Sofon
- Sisense Accelerates Growth with the Sisense Fusion Platform; Appoints Paul Scholey as VP of International Sales, Kristina Agassi as General Counsel
- Most Communications Service Providers Feel Unprepared to Charge for 5G Services
- CedCommerce Launches Amazon Integration for Shopify Merchants
- Couchbase ConnectONLINE to Highlight Customer Success Powered by the Modern Database for Enterprise Applications
- Upstart Launches First Auto Retail Software with AI-enabled Financing
- Gong Unveils Updated Brand as Enterprise Momentum Continues
- BlackBerry and Deloitte Join Forces to Secure IoT Software Supply Chains
- Ambition Receives Major Growth Investment from Primus Capital to Accelerate Growth and Help Companies Coach, Recognize and Retain Sellers
- Chili Piper Expands Leadership Team with First-Ever Chief Customer Officer
- Helium 10 Announces Expansion into Walmart.com Marketplace, Releases Data-Driven Tools for Merchants to Grow and Optimize Business Opportunities
- Cleo’s Latest Product Innovation Revolutionizes Supply Chain Integration
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
The basics of eCommerce are the same across luxury, mass market and even Amazon. The Covid19 pandemic has accelerated the desire for virtual shopping around the world. Brands are seeking new and more innovative ways to better connect with their consumers. By helping brands create virtual shopping experiences, it is driving a new customer to their stores who may not have access to them because of lockdowns or geography. –Marc Loeb, Head of Global Sales at ByondXR
Top Articles on B2B Sales, the Impact of Conversational AI, the Difference in Building out BDR and SDR roles!
- Transform your Sales Experience with Conversational AI
- Hiring for BDR and SDR Roles? Here’s what you need to know!
- How No-code Tech Helps Remote Selling
- Should Every Sales and Marketing Leader Invest in Writing Assistant Technology?
- NLP Growth is Strong — These are the Trends Driving It