SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Highspot, Gong, Deliverr and more!
How can sales and customer facing teams enhance their brand’s overall brand purchase experience through the holiday season? Catch more in this latest SalesTech and Sales weekly highlight:
As 2021 becomes more complex and competitive, a strong sales team must employ a consultative sales approach – not just “take an order”. Gone are the days when a salesperson just shows up or makes a phone call with an order form in-hand to process the deal. Today’s customers expect personalized experiences.
Top SalesTech News of The Week: 22nd to 26th November
- Deliverr Announces $250 Million in Latest Fundraising Round With New Investor Tiger Global
- Highspot and Gong Deepen Partnership to Help Companies Scale Winning Sales Behaviors
- Checkit to Bring Intelligent Operations Platform to 441 bp Sites in Australia and New Zealand
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
The nature of customer service and customer communications has fundamentally changed in recent years. In the past organizations would decide how customers can contact their sales and service teams. Now the equation has been flipped and organizations are expected to be available to their customers via a wide variety of messaging channels 24×7. – Renato Becker, Omnichannel Product Manager at Rocket.Chat
Top Sales and SalesTech Articles on Digital Sales Skills, Key Trends in RevOps, Customer Service for the Holiday Season!
- Digital Sales Skills For 2022 And Beyond: What Will Technology Salespeople Need
- Three Key Trends Will Shape Sales And Revenue Operations Leaders’ Priorities In 2022
- Using Marketing Automation to Optimize Your Sales Game
- Black Friday 2021: Technology’s Role in Delivering Flawless Customer Experience
- Handling customer service on Black Friday