SalesTechStar’s Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Etsy, Klearly, Gong, YotPo and (a lot!) more!
From Klearly’s latest funding announcement to Gong’s latest LinkedIn integration, grab the latest in revtech and salestech from this weekly highlight:
I firmly believe that everyone in an organization needs to be aligned to its north star with clarity around the company’s dream for the future, how it’s differentiated versus alternatives, how its beliefs inform and inspire everything we do and benefit its customers and how that makes them feel. That foundation, alongside a highly targeted account-based approach, provides the tools to earn the coveted role of trusted guide to each of our personas, which in Airship’s case is executives, digital marketers, mobile product owners and app developers.
Top SalesTech News of the Week: 06th June to 10th June
- Etsy Launches Purchase Protection Program for Buyers and Sellers
- Klearly Announces $4M Raise to Empower Revenue Teams
- Consensus Announces Slack Integration to Enhance Sales Communications with Interactive Video Demos
- Gong Integrates with LinkedIn Sales Navigator to Enhance Deal Workflows and Intelligence
- Yotpo Launches Self-Service Subscriptions Commerce App to Help Shopify Merchants Capture Recurring Revenue
- Maropost Acquires Findify to Power Next-Generation Ecommerce Shopping Experiences
- Cirrus Insight Raises 3.5M in Funding to Help Sales Teams Increase Sales Velocity and Enhance Revenue Intelligence
SalesTech QnA with the Expert
It’s no secret that the SaaS industry is rapidly changing the way global business is conducted and changing the entire landscape of sales as we once knew it. Much like the products and services being sold in this industry, sales teams need to easily adapt to meet the customer where they are. In order to achieve this adaptability, sales representatives need to understand the ecosystem and environment they are trying to sell to so they can appropriately discuss the painpoints customers are experiencing.
Top B2B Sales and SalesTech Articles on The Future of Retail, State of Cloud Adoption in 2022, Remote Buying and Selling Practices
- The Future of Retail is Dropping the ‘E’ in eCommerce
- How to Leverage Technology to Provide a Memorable Customer Experience
- The State of Cloud Adoption and Why this is Crucial to Enabling Digital Transformation
- In the Age of Remote Buying, There’s Three Things That B2B Sellers Need to Keep in Mind!
- Optimizing use of Video in your Sales Strategy
Episode 125: Sell without Selling Out – A Conversation with Andy Paul
Episode 124: Improving the Online Buying Journey with David Greenberg, CMO at Conversica
Episode 123: B2B Revenue Tricks And Best Practices with Jamie Bertasi – President and Chief Operating Officer at Totango